"You may also like these products"

HT915

Hi, wonder if it is possible to have an option in the admin panel where I can link 2 or more products, then when the customer is watching item1 he would receive a suggestion "you may also like item2, item3, etc".

I remark what I want is to link the products myself, manually, and not something based in users purchases / views.

Thanks in advance.

related products pro can be the solution.

module allows to create  "block" with custom title, for exmaple "you may also like" and define list of products to display inside this block, 

so let's say, you defined list of products to display inside this "you may also like" block:

product 1,

product 2,

product 4,

product 5

when someone will open product page: product 1 - will see this block with these products

when someone will open product page: product 2 - will see this block with these products

when someone will open product page: product 4 - will see this block with these products

when someone will open product page: product 5 - will see this block with these products

if someone will open product page not defined in list of products for this block, block will not appear, so:

when someone will open product page: product 3 - block will not appear

when someone will open product page: product 6 - block will not appear

....and so on