Cannot upload images prestashop1.6.1.10

Hi, i had installed prestashop 1.7.3 but in that paypal module isnt available so I deleted it and installed prestashop 1.6.1.10  and paypal works fine but I cannot upload any images. from the Logo to product images. I have no idea how to fix this now, plus in the 1.6.1.10 version there is no button to turn on debug mode. I have changed the permissions of files in cpanel like a thousand times all the folders are 0777 now and the folder "img" aswell as its subfolders. when i upload the logo it says "settings have been saved" but the file doesnt upload. when i upload a product image it says "missing temporary folder". when i upload an image to the slider it says "something went wrong".

help please? 

• 3 years later...

I encountered the same problem!

prestashop Temporary folder missing

there is no error code, how do i solve 😓

Debugh Mode;

Deprecated: Non-static method homeBlock::getTitle() should not be called statically in 

/home/*****/public_html/modules/fmmhomecomments/fmmhomecomments.php on line 163

Notice: Undefined offset: 89 in /home/*****/public_html/modules/fmmhomecomments/fmmhomecomments.php on line 172

Notice: Undefined offset: 89 in /home/*****/public_html/modules/fmmhomecomments/fmmhomecomments.php on line 174

Edited by gokturk (see edit history)

On 1/1/2017 at 9:47 PM, [email protected] said:

Hi, i had installed prestashop 1.7.3 but in that paypal module isnt available so I deleted it and installed prestashop 1.6.1.10  and paypal works fine but I cannot upload any images. from the Logo to product images. I have no idea how to fix this now, plus in the 1.6.1.10 version there is no button to turn on debug mode. I have changed the permissions of files in cpanel like a thousand times all the folders are 0777 now and the folder "img" aswell as its subfolders. when i upload the logo it says "settings have been saved" but the file doesnt upload. when i upload a product image it says "missing temporary folder". when i upload an image to the slider it says "something went wrong".

help please? 

Which theme you are using ? Make sure your theme is compatible with your existing PS version. Also most important in your Prestashop installation

please check if root has "temp" folder. It must be there with 777 permission. Please check.