I can not get Paypalmodulet installed on my netshop

e30_dk

Now I have repeatedly tried to install Paypalmodulet, but every time
When I entered these details. API and click save, I get the message that I must complete the Paypal information in step # 3, but how do I do it when step # 3 is off.
It says: Confirm your email address: checking e-mail sent from PayPal when you created your account, well, it is confirmed on page: https: //www.paypal.c...ssSetup#account
Next: Link your PayPal account to a bank account or a credit card: log into your PayPal account and go to "My business setup" - it is done long ago.
I have had the module installed so I do not understand why I can not reinstall it.
I have had contact with Paypal confirming that nothing would be wrong to reinstall it, but it just can not be done - can anyone here help me?

I have been in contact with Paypal supporter and received the following response:
The issue reported looks related to a file locked onto your webserver.

Basically, settings are not saved at all and this causes the error message reported.

Unfortunately, PayPal doesn't offer support for third-party's shopping carts. Please, try to contact the Prestashop Technical Support or the developer of your own website..

What kind of a file that should be locked and how do I get it unlocked?

II'm sorry but it can not be right that it should be file that block the installation of Paypal or that it should be a PrestaShop Issue.

I have copieret my backup back it means that the files have been overwritten including the file which would block without changing anything.

I created 2 new netshops with new paypal module - problemet is the same.

I hope that there is one that can help me, because at the moment I have 2 prestashopper about not working

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME