eMagicOne store manager error

pinci

hi, I have this problem. I need to copy products from one shop to another. I made export products from some ID after ID and gave import to another shop. Its not working . I attach a log. please help 

And when i add new product, and I send changes on the web I get error :

1|1062; Duplicate entry '431' for key 'PRIMARY' INSERT INTO `ps_category` (`id_category`, `id_parent`, `id_shop_default`, `level_depth`, `nleft`, `nright`, `active`, `date_add`, `date_upd`, `position`, `is_root_category`, `hash_in_oberon`) VALUES (431, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, '2016-12-26 13:05:26', '2016-12-26 13:05:26', 273, 0, NULL);

log.txt

Hello! 

What version of Store Manager do you use? 

The error you receive might be caused by incorrect product identifier you use in the process of product import. 

It is recommended to use product name and reference, and, of course, you should have them in the import file. If you create new products, you can't use ID as identifier, since Store Manager does not force ID import. Please check the identifier for products and make sure you have mapped fields correctly. Here is the import tutorial, you can follow - https://www.prestashopmanager.com/useful-articles/how-to/prestashop-data-import-or-how-to-perform-product-import-from-csv-file-to-prestashop/ 

• Like 1