[[RESOLVED]] I CAN'T TO LOAD CARRIES

ecuc

Hello!! I have a problem that I have been trying to solve it for some time.

I have some carries created. All they have this configuration:

a5da4h.png9ibedt.png

All products have the same configuration with the carries:

30coyv4.png

And later, when I'm going to make the order, I get a message to tell me than it can't find any carrier

s4q8w6.jpg

I have tried assigning a only carrier in a only product, but I get the same problem, and the worst, the default products that they was creating in Prestashop if that recognizes.

Can any person help me with this problem? I'm going to turn crazy

Thank you so much!!

Edited by ecuc (see edit history)

Hello! 

Check customer group associations, make sure the customer, you use to create test order, is assigned to allowed customer group.

As you have configured, billing in you case depends on total weigh of the order. Make sure order weight is not out of the range, you have specified. 

Also look through localization, make sure you have set correct zones for your carrier.

Hello! 

Check customer group associations, make sure the customer, you use to create test order, is assigned to allowed customer group.

As you have configured, billing in you case depends on total weigh of the order. Make sure order weight is not out of the range, you have specified. 

Also look through localization, make sure you have set correct zones for your carrier.

Thanks Iryna, but finally, I can resolve the problem. Only I have to put this configuration in Preferences > Products

x6a2h5.png

I close it