Customer can build their own product

Hi I am looking for functionality that allows the customer to "Build their own" instead of purchasing a premade set. For example, the customer can choose: Apple, Orange, Banana, Banana and it will ring up as "Build Your Own Set 1" instead of 4 separate products - it is all grouped under one.

a screenshot of an example is attached.

Would appreciate your help.

post-1354041-0-26227700-1482737115_thumb.png

Hi,

I think it's the same, because can remove any item they don't need from the premade.

Those product are there by default to give the customer an idea about the deal.

They cannot make changes to the premade. 

If they would like something else, they have to build their own box.

If customer wants more than 1 build their own box, it should show up in the cart as 2 bundles.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello
Is there no solution so far or have I understood something wrong?

I am also looking for a module, with which the customer can put together his spice mixture. So, for example, He chooses from different articles in the shop which he would like to combine in the offered quantity and price and receives for his mixture a total package which we then only mix according to the wishes of the customer.
There is something like this already to put together his PC or his pizza.

Sorry for my english. I'm from Germany. I`ve translate it by Google

Best regards
LeonB

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am looking for functionality that allows the customer to "Build their own" instead of purchasing a premade set. For example, the customer can choose: Apple, Orange, Banana, Banana and it will ring up as "Build Your Own Set 1" instead of 4 separate products - it is all grouped under one.

a screenshot of an example is attached.

Would appreciate your help.

Custom product design by FME offers this functionality where your customers will be able to upload and customize product. They can add text, numbers, and any thing...Learn more on demo.