Order recovery

Customer Service

I found an old module for Prestashop 1.3 called AgileCartsExt and would like someone to code a new version for Prestashop 1.6

I have the code available to use for a rewrite. Also i do not want to create a new employee since this is how the menu is added. I would prefer to create a new menu for the existing employees.

This should be easy for some coders and we can discuss a fee. i want to give this new code out for free as well.

I had to convert the language from spanish to English and may have a mistake. But may not. I attached the PHP and instructions.

AgileCartsExt.php

LEEME.TXT

I found an old module for Prestashop 1.3 called AgileCartsExt and would like someone to code a new version for Prestashop 1.6

I have the code available to use for a rewrite. Also i do not want to create a new employee since this is how the menu is added. I would prefer to create a new menu for the existing employees.

This should be easy for some coders and we can discuss a fee. i want to give this new code out for free as well.

I had to convert the language from spanish to English and may have a mistake. But may not. I attached the PHP and instructions.

You can create an order from a cart. What do you need exactly?

• 1 month later...