Installation of Prestashop 1.7 issues

Hi, 

Would you please verify if you are using a Proxy server in your connection, cause i had the same problem and after that when i try a direct connection it works.

Also you should verify if your server does not a timeout while his calling the page, if that can be the cause you should increase your timeout value in the php.ini file 

I am trying to do the auto-install using the zip feature inside php, but everytime i launch it in a browser, it just keeps starting the count up and just keeps on doing that too..........

what could be causing this to happen?

Permissions can do that, ensure that your webserver user (eg. apache) has permissions to write to the folder.  If it can't unzip the files it seems to just sit in a loop counting up for ever.

Permissions can do that, ensure that your webserver user (eg. apache) has permissions to write to the folder.  If it can't unzip the files it seems to just sit in a loop counting up for ever.

I seem to always have issues with the permissions area it seems to me.........how do i give apache the correct permissions that the store is going to need in the end really?

Thanks!