Which template/file to change?

morepork

I just upgraded to Paypal Europe 3.11 addon and have noticed a couple of display anomalies in my checkout at the payment method selection stage. I am trying to work out which templates or files I need to change to fix the doubled up text and the extra rogue } that seems to appear. I know that the change must be within the modules/paypal directory, because that is the only thing I have changed. No doubt there was a hard coded change that the update has overwritten but it was a long time ago that I set the shop up.

There should also be an image (credit card and paypal logo) that isn't appearing, like the other payment options seen here...

Can anyone tell me which files are controlling the display and text of the paypal method as seen here please?

Prestashop 1.6.0.6

post-43062-0-67082800-1482349857_thumb.jpg

Hello Morepork,

I think the file you are looking for is located at /modules/paypal/views/templates/hook.

You probably need to edit the express_checkout_payment.tpl (can be different based on your configuration)

The PayPal logo should be shown by default, but by modifying this file you can show any image you want.