Car Wheels and Tires Filter

paulmir

Hi all! I'm new to Prestashop so looking to the pros of this forum for help!

I'm looking for a "Tire Finder" or "Wheel Finder" module, a step by step or cascade search module preferably an Ajax based filter.  If there's a theme that you know that already includes these then even better!

First of all, some details about the project:

On the homepage, a user needs to be able to search the shop using the following 2 scenarios:

• SCENARIO 1: Shop by Vehicle

A user needs to be able to input their:

1. Vehicle Year
  2. Vehicle Make
  3. Vehicle Model
  4. Vehicle Type
  5. Product
  • From Product, they can then select either:
    • Wheels
    • Tires

• SCENARIO 2: Shop by Tire

A user needs to be able to input their:

1. Tire Width
  2. Tire Profile
  3. Tire Diameter

Based on that data, each scenario would end up with a list of Tires or Wheels that fit their options; where they can then Filter by: Size (18", 19,", 20", etc.), Brand, Tire Type (All Season, All Terrain,  Mud Terrain, etc.)

I'm hoping there's a way to easily import an inventory of Wheels, Tires compatible to the module.

You can see examples of this here:

I found these Prestashop addons that may or may not work but looked promising:

If you're reading this: Thank you! for taking the time and I hope you can help me find the appropriate modules I may need to get this project going!

Edited by paulmir (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hello Paulmir! I have the PERFECT plugin for you. I am currently working on something like this. I used to work for a well known manufacturer in the wheel industry. Got out of it to keep doing work in the industry but for my own as I can't do work for free. Enough about me, shoot me an email or IM me with your contact details so we can talk. I have an actual fitment guide WITH staggered fitments that can be applied on prestacarts. 

Thanks

Louie

Edited by louiepelon (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Paulmir! I have the PERFECT plugin for you. I am currently working on something like this. I used to work for a well known manufacturer in the wheel industry. Got out of it to keep doing work in the industry but for my own as I can't do work for free. Enough about me, shoot me an email or IM me with your contact details so we can talk. I have an actual fitment guide WITH staggered fitments that can be applied on prestacarts. 

Thanks

Louie

i'm interested too Loiuepelon.

where can we see it working? have a demo?

• 3 years later...