horizontal top menu not responding to clicks from TAB and Mobile

Gomlers

Hi!

I am having problems with my top-horizontal menu on tablet's and large mobiles.

The top menu is not responding to clicks, although this works good from laptops and desktops.

Can any of you nice people have a quick look, to check if you see anything I can do to fix it?

www.dekorama.no

Contact the developer of your theme. seems that he is using outdated scripts and therefore it is not working.Another possibility is, that you are using non-native modules which are interfering in the scripts (conflict). In this case disable all non native modules and overrides and enable one by one to discover the one is conflicting.

Thank you for your quick answer.

I have changed some colors in the css files, and made the sub-menu-container display:none.

I think that from tablets the menu will never open directly into the category, as the sub-menu-container then would never show. (Because you can't hover a menu, with your finger. If you put your finger there from a tablet, it will click once you release your finger). That is why it's programmed this way - not to reload the page when clicked from a tablet.

So I don't think it's any conflicts. I just think there is something in superfish or maybe theme6.css that I can not get my head around to fix.

I am using prestashop 1.6.0.9, with the standard theme, just changed some colors in css.

Edited by Gomlers (see edit history)

BTW, you are using latest tophorizontal menu module ? In some versions of this module the behavior you are describing were there, due to bug. It was fixed several times. Actual version is 2.2.4.

If you are using latest module version: Undo the changes and you will see that it works. So could be something you changed. Correct behavior on mobile devices for the navigation module is to open sub-categories when you tap on the + of a main category. If you set sub-categories it to none, it will not work.

Yes, I'm using the newest version.

I can see that when I remove display:none, the subcategories will open from the top menu.

I'm sorry I did not explain my problem well enough.

What I would like to do is the following:

Top horizontal menu: Every menu-item should reload the page to whatever category that is being clicked on.

It should never show the sub-category-container from the horizontal-top-menu. This should not show on either hover from mouse, nor on touchclick from tablet.

Any way to make this work without setting the container to display:none ?