Add to cart button and Quick view edit !?

Lala-croatia

post-1222929-0-61109200-1481984992_thumb.jpgGuys, We check all posted and didnt work so need a help regarding:

- Add to cart button - I have text but is white as background, and cant see it - I would like to edit add to cart button in Quick view ?!!

- Quick view -would like to change background color also ?

many thanks 

cheers

Lala

PS -  U.R.G.E.N.T

Edited by Lala-croatia (see edit history)

It is a bought theme (Decorative 1.0)

I have already found the css class and changed the background color, and I have enabled the automatic cache clearing after editing a file in my cpanel.
I have also found while inspecting the element that the background-color of the frame is inherited from body. I have also edited this in my global.css file, and even after that nothing happened.

Also when I clicked inspect element after editing, I saw that the background-color property is set to black.

You probably added something like this, sorry if just pointing it out

body#product.content_only {
    background-color: #000;
    background-image: url(../img/contentBg.png), url(../img/content.png);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-position: 50% 0,50% -100px;
}

in global.css maybe at end or product.css similar to class #product.content_only div.primary_block.

But it is strange if you clear cache from PrestaShop back office that background stays white.

Try maybe new incognito/private browser window.

Also as that is appearing in demo too maybe to ask theme developer through "Contact developer"

on Addons . If no quick replay try to contact forum member 30ml

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/498953-jewelry-store-prestashop-themess-decorative-jewelry-10/

but as Addons rules states , all cumunication needs to be through Addons store system.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...