Fatal Error > 'AdminLoginControllerCore' not found

Hello,

I've been trying to access my BackOffice and the URL I use it's just empy now, nothing seems to load, although the front office of the shop seems fine.
in the error log I found the same one over and over again everytime I try to enter the back office:

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'AdminLoginControllerCore' not found in classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php(112) : eval()'d code on line 1

I have a few more shops installed in the same server, and they're all working prorperly (front and back offices).

Can anyone help me with this?

Edited by ToyLover (see edit history)

Thank you for your help.

Since I'm not able to acces the Backoffice, where (using an FTP client) can I see the exact version of PS that I'm running on the site?
I want to know this so I can find the right version of "AdminLoginController.php" and install it.

acces

I found the PS version on config (folder) > settings.inc.php and it was 1.6.1.0

I downloaded that PS version, found the file, and placed it on controllers/admin... and... IT WORKED!!

Thank you very much for your help, I'm so happy this worked!!

• 2 months later...
Hi,

This problem also happened to me (Prestashop 1.6.1.10). And I can handle it by the way mentioned above. thanks.

But I was wondering why AdminLoginController.php file suddenly become empty? Anyone know why? I'm using Ubuntu 14:04 for the OS on the webserver.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Site has been hacked, happened to me as well. I removed all foreign files, I look at the dates files were changed, and compared files with a fresh installed copy of Prestashop and replaced them. Lots of malicious code was placed everywhere, I changed all my passwords. Not sure how to check and find how they manage to hack it.