Prestashop 1.6.1.7 saving bug

NikolayBo

Hello there,

I am pretty new to Prestashop, yet I am able to operate with the platform itself. Recently I started experiencing very frustrating issues/errors on my shop. 

So the thing is:

When I try to add new product, category , etc. (doesn't matter) I fill all the required fields and then hit Save ... but sometimes it just does absolutely nothing (as if like I am refreshing the page). No save, no information in the fields. And this is sometimes. 
I checked the console (i'm using Chrome), no errors , no nothing.

Another thing, sometimes again - when I press Products (in the Catalogue menu) I get redirected to the Login page with this at the end of the URL (&redirect=AdminProducts). Then i enter password and ID and again - like I am refreshing the page, not logging in. This can be very irritating sometimes, so can you guys propose some solutions for this.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Nick.

Update to 1.6.1.10 and refresh your cache, it is a browser problem. They started to depreceate a type of call...that PrestaShop was still using.

More on that perticular problem here:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/563518-solved-problem-saving-products/

Solution for your login - logout : Just check the box that keep you logged in when you log in!

Martin.

• Like 1

Update to 1.6.1.10 and refresh your cache, it is a browser problem. They started to depreceate a type of call...that PrestaShop was still using.

More on that perticular problem here:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/563518-solved-problem-saving-products/

Solution for your login - logout : Just check the box that keep you logged in when you log in!

Martin.

Thank you! I was with the same problem, and that solved it.