Hello,

I would have posted this in the bug report forum but i wasn't sure it was actually a bug. I am having trouble with the order history inside of peoples accounts. This relates to the RMAs. I have followed the directions in the WIKI and have got everything running, but when I log in into my account to test out the returns the details link does not work, nor does it work when I click on the order number. This is a real problem for me as I need to get this store live before the 1st. Any help would be appreciated!

I have posted a screen shot (see attachment) of the exact location if you didn't understand what I meant by order history.

- Seth

EDIT :: I figured out the problem for the most part, it is the javascript. It is not working... If I go directly to the order-detail.php page then I am able to view orders properly. Hopefully there will be a fix for this if it is not juts me having this problem.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I've had the same problem. My solution:

Open header.php and add:

_THEME_JS_DIR_.'history.js',

$js_files = array(

__PS_BASE_URI__.'js/jquery/thickbox-modified.js',

__PS_BASE_URI__.'js/jquery/jquery.idTabs.modified.js',

__PS_BASE_URI__.'js/jquery/jquery.scrollto.js',

__PS_BASE_URI__.'js/jquery/jquery.serialScroll.js',

_THEME_JS_DIR_.'tools.js',

_THEME_JS_DIR_.'history.js',