djo1919

Klaviyo - Integrate with Prestashop

Hello Everybody,

I need a help to integrate Klaviyo with prestashop.

I need to setup this code:

Viewed Product
<script>  var _learnq = _learnq || [];    _learnq.push(['track', 'Viewed Product', {      Title: '[spam-filter] product.title [spam-filter]',      ItemId: [spam-filter] product.id [spam-filter],      Categories: [spam-filter] category in product.categories|json [spam-filter], // The list of categories is an array of strings.       ImageUrl: '[spam-filter] product.image_url [spam-filter]',      Url: '[spam-filter] product.url [spam-filter]',      Metadata: {        Brand: '[spam-filter] product.brand [spam-filter]',        Price: [spam-filter] product.price [spam-filter],        CompareAtPrice: [spam-filter] product.compare_at_price [spam-filter] // If you have a compare at price. You could also include this for a sale or special price.      }  }]);</script>

There's a documentation :

http://docs.klaviyo.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2476708-integrate-a-custom-ecommerce-cart-or-platform

My Question, How I can replace the parameters like they said into the documentation.?

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

Youssef

Hello Everybody,

I need a help to integrate Klaviyo with prestashop.

I need to setup this code:

Viewed Product
<script>  var _learnq = _learnq || [];    _learnq.push(['track', 'Viewed Product', {      Title: '[spam-filter] product.title [spam-filter]',      ItemId: [spam-filter] product.id [spam-filter],      Categories: [spam-filter] category in product.categories|json [spam-filter], // The list of categories is an array of strings.       ImageUrl: '[spam-filter] product.image_url [spam-filter]',      Url: '[spam-filter] product.url [spam-filter]',      Metadata: {        Brand: '[spam-filter] product.brand [spam-filter]',        Price: [spam-filter] product.price [spam-filter],        CompareAtPrice: [spam-filter] product.compare_at_price [spam-filter] // If you have a compare at price. You could also include this for a sale or special price.      }  }]);</script>

There's a documentation :

http://docs.klaviyo.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2476708-integrate-a-custom-ecommerce-cart-or-platform

My Question, How I can replace the parameters like they said into the documentation.?

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

Youssef

Were you able to get this integrated? If so, can you share the steps - I'm curious about Klaviyo's segmentation feature. I might want to try it out down the road.