Hello,

Is it possible to create module which will redirect user to specific website when he/she must pay and redirects back to same page with GET parameters , after this you can grub GET parameters and change order status.

Thank you.

that is how many payment modules work.  but the payment gateway needs to expose their API Integration guide, and also support returning the customer back to your website with necessary parameters

thank you for answer.

could you please provide me some tutorials about it or code example  ...I'm newbie in Prestashop Development. It will help me to improve my skills.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I want to enable a payment gateway presta shop.
My exact requirement is,   After the product is selected by customer for purchase, there is a 5 step process, on the 5th page, customer actually pays the amount. Now, what I want is, a button, "Pay Now" on the 5th page, and once user clicks on this button, I want certain parameters to be passed to the Billdesk Payment Gateway as HTTP POST parameters (HTTP URL Call). The interface details are provided by  BillDesk are givenbelow. I also , need to store the return information from Billdesk in presta database as logs .

Billdesk will call a server URL (presta URL) on which they will return the same response with proper status. I need urgent help in getting this intgration completed.

Please let me know , how to do that...

Payment Request  

Message description 

Merchant|CustomerID|NA|TxnAmount|NA|NA|NA|CurrencyType|NA|TypeField1|SecurityID| NA|NA|TypeField2|AdditionalInfo1|AdditionalInfo2| AdditionalInfo3|AdditionalInfo4|AdditionalInfo5|AdditionalInfo6|AdditionalInfo7|RU 

Sample message for checksum value generation 

ABCD|123456789|NA|94.00|NA|NA|NA|INR|NA|R|abcd|NA|NA|F|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA |http://www.domain.com/response.jsp 

Assume the checksum value generated was 3712345678 

Sample Txn Initiation Message to be sent to BillDesk URL as parameter ‘msg’ 

ABCD|123456789|NA|94.00|NA|NA|NA|INR|NA|R|abcd|NA|NA|F|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA |http://www.domain.com/response.jsp|3712345678 

Payment Response 

The payment response is sent to the Return URL [RU] specified dynamically by LEAFMANTRA for each transaction.   

This response is a browser response and the message will be posted to the LEAFMANTRA’s Return URL as a parameter - msg 

Response Message description:   Merchant|CustomerID|TxnReferenceNo|BankReferenceNo|TxnAmount|BankID|BankMercha ntID|TxnType|CurrencyName|ItemCode|SecurityType|SecurityID|SecurityPassword|TxnDat e|AuthStatus|SettlementType|AdditionalInfo1|AdditionalInfo2|AdditionalInfo3|AdditionalInf o4|AdditionalInfo5|AdditionalInfo6|AdditionalInfo7|ErrorStatus|ErrorDescription|CheckSum 

Sample Response Message 

ABCD|123456789|MSBI0412001668|NA|00000094.00|SBI|22270726|NA|INR|NA|NA|NA| NA|29-05-201316:08:56|0300|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|3734835005