[SOLVED] Import - 500 Internal Server Error

When i try to import my csv file (1000 products with images) i got this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I guess it's about some time out because there are about 200 product imported before error.
Any solution?

This happens when there are many products. The only solution is to increase your PHP maximum execution time as high as possible. If that doesn't work, you'll need to split the CSV file into small files, or the minimum number of rows that are imported before it times out and then increase the "Skip X lines" value by that number each time it times out so that it resumes about where it left off. What PrestaShop really needs is a "Resume import" option that is similar to the "Resume thumbnail regeneration" option.

• Like 1

This happens when there are many products. The only solution is to increase your PHP maximum execution time as high as possible. If that doesn't work, you'll need to split the CSV file into small files, or the minimum number of rows that are imported before it times out and then increase the "Skip X lines" value by that number each time it times out so that it resumes about where it left off. What PrestaShop really needs is a "Resume import" option that is similar to the "Resume thumbnail regeneration" option.

Splitting works.

• 1 month later...

But what should I do If I can't make a split?
I want to make an update for many existing products. so I have to check "Delete all categories before import" - or I will have duplicates.
And then when I try importing (updating) hundreds of products- only a few dozens get updated.
I'd really appreciate your help.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

WHICH IS THE WAY TO INCREASE THE PHP EXECUTION TIME?

I HAVE A CSV WITH 167 PRODUCTS BUT THE ENGINE IMPORT JUST 12 PRODUCTS EACH TIME...THAT'S INCREDIBLE.

AND THE IMAGE I HAVE SET ON THE IMAGE URL IS JUST 16KB THE DATA ARE LIGHTS BUT THE SITUATION IS LIKE THIS