Big Problem Module Google shopping price with out Tax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
after a year of use of the platform, I realized that prestashop was not created by a serious company.

when you install the platform you rely on the modules and compatibility entries and can not imagine that most of the free modules do not work.

This is a wrong policy, I'm losing money and time to have to keep up with all the problems that is causing me, not to mention that the modules can be purchased only by eye closed, as already happened to me, I bought a module behind exchange information by an operator (not prepared) that made me spend money in vain. I asked for a refund and no one had the decency to contact me, even the operator incompetent who had suggested the module.

Now that I've created a campaign, I have invested money to start a connection between my site and google shopping merchant, I find that I have to carry on the campaign to force a purchase of 122 euro of module, because that provided it is not capable of interface properly.

But do you really think that people are here to play the seller to turn?

As soon as possible I'll try another platform, and test it. If he does what he says unlike prestashop execute porting all my activities.

It will be my duty to create an anti prestashop campaign.

Greetings.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...