Getting Error Uploading Premium Theme

Hello,

I am moving from webhost Arvixe.com (which is the worst web hosting company in existence) to my new webhost InMotionHosting.com.  

I installed Prestashop 1.6+, at InMotionHosting, and had no problems, but am getting the error below when trying to upload the Warehouse premium theme, and I get the exact same error message whether I try to upload from my home computer, or from any internet cafe, just to be sure that nothing is wrong with my home computer. So InMotion is asking for the server requirements to run Prestashop and the Warehouse premium theme, and the Warehouse author says that the requirements for his theme are the same as the requirements for Prestashop, but he did not tell me what those requirements are.  So can anyone please tell me what the exact server requirements are so I can ask InMotionHosting to look into this immediately.  Here is the error message I keep on getting

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at http://MyDomain.com/admin123/index.php?controller=AdminThemes&action=importtheme&token=a43e295a6c51b410638d8e767b897f34 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED

thank you in advance for any help.

Edited by man_o_man (see edit history)

thank you, but I think the webhost needs something more specific. Right now the server hosting my website has these - do you, or does anyone, know if these settings are correct and sufficient, or is there something wrong with the webhost's settings?

Server information: Linux #1 SMP Thu May 5 16:06:47 EDT 2016 x86_64

Server software version: Apache

PHP version: 5.6.27

Memory limit: 512M

Max execution time: 300