How to disable decimal number Prestashop 1.7.0.2?

kongkiat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Thank you very much, mysho. That did the trick for cart and catalogue but not for front page. The latter still shows decimals.

Its' 1.7.1.1 already, but still no official fix...

Off topic:

The more I see such flaws in the code (dozens of ways to save different data that lead to errors and bugs eventually) the more I understand that Open Source is a great way to create apps, but when it comes to support, they try to fix things, but nobody cares about integrity. Instead of polishing half-working 1.6 they switched to Symphony (which is not bad by itself) and called it 1.7. Still half-working. Check the amount of unresolved or closed unsolved tickets on Forge...

Edited by Serge Goujon (see edit history)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This solution is half working actually. If you remove .00 but your items has prices with decimals then final price will be incorrectly calculated in the basket.

As for an examle: you have product#1 with price "10.55", if you remove .00 at standard section of the file then its price will be shown at frontend as "10" but if you add 2 pcs of product#1 to the basket final price will be "21" but not "20". Additional removal of .00 at accounting section of the file does nothing.

Any ideas?

17 minutes ago, Himanshubishtt said:

@884483048 Sir, you cannot have both. Either you can remove the decimals or you can have the exact price. If you want the exact price then don't remove the decimals.

Thanks

You don't understand - removing decimals in translation file "standard section" cause only visual effect. If goods prices in sql base were filled with decimals basket calculations will be incorrect. I tested what I am saying on Presta 1.7.3.2

Edited by 884483048 (see edit history)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...