1.6.1.10?

oh and just for a laugh I upgraded a (test) 1.6.1.7 site to 1.6.1.10. Of course it threw up a fatal error (one that has been around since 1.6.1.8 - statsdata..). So, although I fixed this myself, most of your users are just going to get a blank screen. This is really bad.

There should be warning on the prestashop upgrade page "DON'T DO THIS..".

oh and just for a laugh I upgraded a (test) 1.6.1.7 site to 1.6.1.10. Of course it threw up a fatal error (one that has been around since 1.6.1.8 - statsdata..). So, although I fixed this myself, most of your users are just going to get a blank screen. This is really bad.

There should be warning on the prestashop upgrade page "DON'T DO THIS..".

I have to disagree. I do recommend upgrading (already did with no issues at all on several shops) since it fixes a few bugs that were present on previous versions.

As per the error on the module statsdata , it's because your PHP version is older than 5.4, which is risky since it's pretty old. You really should be using 5.5 or above and you wouldn't have that issue.

I have to disagree. I do recommend upgrading (already did with no issues at all on several shops) since it fixes a few bugs that were present on previous versions.

As per the error on the module statsdata , it's because your PHP version is older than 5.4, which is risky since it's pretty old. You really should be using 5.5 or above and you wouldn't have that issue.

Yep, that was it. thanks!