Checkout Process Prestashop 1.7

LAZARU

Hi. I am currently running a Prestashop website in 1.4 and would like to migrate to 1.7 only if some modifications can me done on the checkout process, of which I am wondering if anyone can assist me.

I want the following checkout process

1. Customer creates account giving their Billing Address e.t.c
2. Next step, they give a Delivery address for a new recipient or select from previous delivery address
3. Select delivery option fee
4. Get a confirmation page with Total Order amount and Delivery address 
5. Pay

Please note that my website is for people who migrate to other countries and they logon to my website to buy goods and services for their family members back in their home country. So please note that we do not ship to biller address at all.Similar to what Moneygram or WorldRemit does, someone sends to another person.

Please contact me if you can assist.

I want to use the classic theme, so I will also require some miner modifications to the theme css and product pages

Edited by LAZARU (see edit history)

Hi. I am currently running a Prestashop website in 1.4 and would like to migrate to 1.7 only if some modifications can me done on the checkout process, of which I am wondering if anyone can assist me.

I want the following checkout process

1. Customer creates account giving their Billing Address e.t.c

2. Next step, they give a Delivery address for a new recipient or select from previous delivery address

3. Select delivery option fee

4. Get a confirmation page with Total Order amount and Delivery address 

5. Pay

Please note that my website is for people who migrate to other countries and they logon to my website to buy goods and services for their family members back in their home country. So please note that we do not ship to biller address at all.Similar to what Moneygram or WorldRemit does, someone sends to another person.

Please contact me if you can assist.

I want to use the classic theme, so I will also require some miner modifications to the theme css and product pages

My advice is: don't move to PS 1.7 (still).