Looking for a Module to Add a Sample to Cart

Hello,

I am looking for a module to add a sample to the cart of a customer and have it enabled/disabled by product. 

Here is a good example of how I would like it to function: https://www.thefabricco.com/wl8600-braganza-wallpaper/

I would prefer not to use combinations because it takes a lot of time to get set up. I would love for it to be just a check box in the backend that you check and the "Add Sample" button appears. If you know of anything, please reply. 

Thanks!

Sure,

The reason that I would need to do that is because customers need the ability to order a sample so they can see the wallpaper in person. Samples would need to cost them ~$5 but no shipping charges or anything. I wanted it just to have a checkbox in the backend to add that button on the products page like on the page shown.

Edited by lbray101 (see edit history)

Ok, I have not seen nothing similar before, but if the thing is give the free shipping when it is a sample, maybe you can think in generate a voucher code for this and inform to the customer that if he want a demo, then adds the code in the cart.