VAT Siret APE not valid ?

wxanl

Hello, i also posted this in the Dutch Forum. If that is a problem, please feel free to remove this post.

I have a problem with a prestashop installation.

In the user registration form i disabled the fields for Dutch VAT (KvK) and Siret. Regular custumors don't need to fill that in. B2B custumors need to send a verified copy of the KvK and will then be added to the B2B group.

However, if i try to add the KvK after registration (or the client tries to add it himself) we get the error "Het veld siret is ongeldig." in Dutch (would translate to "The field Siret is not valid").

I did find a few posts about his problem but none with a solution for the actual version (using 1.6.1.9)

Does anyone know how to fix this ? Thanx in advance.

B2B in PrestaShop works only for French companies, to make it compatible with your country you would need some modifications in Core.

Are you sure about this? I do understand that a lot people are using B2B mode in other countries out of the box and it works. Only problem i have is that it seems not to validate the VAT number correctly. 

Edited by wxanl (see edit history)

• 6 months later...

I have in part solved this problem,

In Customer.php I have commented all the line about siret

//'siret' => array('type' => self::TYPE_STRING, 'validate' => 'isSiret'),

In this way you don't catch the info about siret but you don't receive the error.

If you want to change the settings of validation, you have to go in

Validate.php and change the function: isSiret

• Like 1

Hello web curator.

Thanx for your answer. I did in fact solve it the same way after not being able to find a suitable answer. I commented out the complete Siret code in customer.php and validate.php.

I hope this will be fixed in future releases (Siret enable/disable ? button would be nice)

• 3 years later...
On 5/30/2017 at 12:14 PM, Web Curator said:

I have in part solved this problem,

In Customer.php I have commented all the line about siret

//'siret' => array('type' => self::TYPE_STRING, 'validate' => 'isSiret'),

In this way you don't catch the info about siret but you don't receive the error.

If you want to change the settings of validation, you have to go in

Validate.php and change the function: isSiret

Hello,

I see it is an old topic but I have the same situationwith SIRET, after successfully modified Customer.php I have now no idea what should I do in Validate.php. Would you help me and write what should I change ...? Thank you

siret validate.php.jpg

• 1 year later...