Prestashop 1.6.1.4 - Some Products Showing as Free Shipping When Below Free Shipping Price Theeshold

Hi,

I have free shipping set up for standard delivery for orders over £30 (£4.99 below). This works as expected with the majority of products but I noticed today that there are a couple of products which are below £30 but they are still showing as free shipping even though they should be showing £4.99.

I have tried comparing the product settings in question with other products where the shipping charges are working as expected but cannot seem to spot any difference in the settings which could be causing this issue for these products.

I have had a search of the forum and did find an old post for PS 1.5.4 suggesting that this issue can occur when if the setting "I want to use advanced stock management" in product > quantities is checked, however this box is unchecked for both products I have noticed this issue on so this does not appear to be the cause.

I did also wonder whether it was something to do with the fact that the prices are on sale and so it was taking the was price into account for the shipping charge, however I checked some other products on sale which would normally be over £30 and the shipping is calculated correctly on these.

Below is a link to the site so you can see the issue:

https://www.sociablecook.co.uk/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=jacob+jensen+weatherstation+2

The free shipping issue is with the Jacob Jensen Weatherstation 2 Hygrometer and Jacob Jensen Weatherstation 2 Thermometer. The other products on this page work as expected.

Thanks in advance

Jon