Problem with Supercheckout module

efer33

Hello,

I have a problem with the Supercheckout module, when the payment is via paypal, the screen stays at 80% and does not follow anymore, it gets blocked.

I have tried with the payment module native of prestashop and it connects perfectly to paypal.

Any solution

Thanks

Hello,

I have a problem with the Supercheckout module, when the payment is via paypal, the screen stays at 80% and does not follow anymore, it gets blocked.

I have tried with the payment module native of prestashop and it connects perfectly to paypal.

Any solution

Thanks

What URL?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

@Knowband Plugins

Bonjour, Sur ce forum il y a des personnes merveilleuses qui partagent des modules fonctionnel et gratuit eux méritent notre soutien et nos encouragements.Toi tu proposes des modules gratuits qui ne font que s'installer il n'y a aucune possibilité a les faire fonctionner ? Ton but avoir leurs informations mail..etc  et de pousser la personne a acheter le module. Sache que ton module ne m'intéresse guère je suis juste un passionné comme beaucoup ici. Mon ami ne fera plus jamais un achat chez toi...

Edited by TCHOUPI (see edit history)

• 7 months later...

Esta es la solución para este módulo:

A continuación encontrará los pasos para modificar el archivo Paypal.php.

1) Abra el archivo Paypal.php y busque la función hookHeader ().
2) Luego, en esa función, reemplace la línea mencionada a continuación:
if (Tools :: getValue ('controller') == "order") {
con el código mencionado a continuación:
if (Tools :: getValue ('controller') = = "order" || Tools :: getValue ('controller') == "supercheckout") {
3) Guarde los cambios.

I am using it and it works well, only problem that when payapal is updated it has to modify these lines

Edited by salud marco (see edit history)

• 9 months later...

Hi everyone, 

I have the same issue with Paypal which is blocked at 80% with the module  OnePage Supercheckout by Knowband, have you @efer33 solved this problem or try the solution provided by @salud marco ?

In the module parameters, in the "log in" tab, they propose to follow 17 steps, and connect to this website https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications/ to ask an app review.

It should take 7-10 days to review according to this website.

Does anybody tried this?

Thank you so much !

Edited by BSP75 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Looks for me like its not superchkout problem at all even if it stucks at 80%. It happens so because module uses worng SMTP credentials. After testing mail function i got long time awaiting and error at sendind at last. If your server supposrts it use mail() function as function for email delivering.

Edited by wordliner (see edit history)

• 2 months later...