ps1.6.1.9 couldn't send out emails

wjq588jk

I have build a website use ps1.6.1.9 and it is couldn't send out the emails via " Use PHP's mail() function (recommended; works in most cases)  ",so I choose another way "Set my own SMTP parameters (for advanced users ONLY)" after set the parameters and have an issue when send out a test email :

Error: Please check your configuration
Expected response code 250 but got code "501", with message "501 mail from address must be same as authorization user "

I have test my domain email,it is works and the Mail client software is also works well.

With the psBO E-mail setting I have leave a blank for the Mail domain name  , 

So any one who know how to resolve it,please?

Thanks.

The message says you are not authorized to send mail using this SMTP server. 

This means your Shop email address needs to be the same as your SMTP username.  They are likely different.

I have use one domainname email account for my ps BO ,this domain email have enable the pop and smtp/imap service.

I have enter the email account and the smtp and ssl port as the Mail service company have give me,same as I have set in the Mail client software.I have test the Mail client software is works well.

So you changed your SHOP email address to match your SMTP username?  Your SHOP email address is used as the FROM address when sending emails from Prestashop, it has to match your SMTP user name

I mean I have use one same email account to login the BO and set the SMTP email way for the psEmails,so the shop email address and the smtp username is same.As it is a new site,so I have reinstall it again and the email alert is works.Thanks for your responsion.