My new shopping site

tolgahat

Hi

Just quick thoughts, nice theme you got site looks very clean. Performance is not so good for me.

Especially on home page those 2 slider images are way too big 1.1MB and 450KB  that is too much.

Try to optimize them to 100-200KB. 

For checkout see how 5-step is working for you, but do consider one page checkout, either default or 

some paid module.

Wish you lot of sales.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Nice retail website. The theme is clean and the performance looks good. My browser could download all the pages and images. 

The shop looks professional as well and the products are well illustrated and your website inspires trust.

there is room for SEO improvement. None of the meta title was missing in my SEO report. However the length of the text is often too short. Here again the space is widely by the name of your shop. The meta descriptions look good. I could say more about the hierarchy of your categories, the number of products per category and the navigability but I think I will stop here.

Wishing you a lot of success with your business.

• Like 1

Speed is my main objection -- this was actually true of all three sites I looked at today. It seems to be the most common problem by a huge margin.

Yeah. Unfortunately we have a speed problem in Prestashop. We are experiencing a late loading problem with PrestaShop when the performance of myBB forum site is very good with more than one million messages in the same VPS. Although I used CloudFlare to overcome this, I did not get very successful results.

Hello,

Nice retail website. The theme is clean and the performance looks good. My browser could download all the pages and images. 

The shop looks professional as well and the products are well illustrated and your website inspires trust.

there is room for SEO improvement. None of the meta title was missing in my SEO report. However the length of the text is often too short. Here again the space is widely by the name of your shop. The meta descriptions look good. I could say more about the hierarchy of your categories, the number of products per category and the navigability but I think I will stop here.

Wishing you a lot of success with your business.

Thank you for your nice comments. Simplicity is one of the most important elements in a website. I think it is very important to avoid unnecessary details in a web site, especially on e-commerce site. It should focus on exactly what the user needs. Seo is a very comprehensive issue. As far as my knowledge, time and elimination is concerned, I try to pay attention to this issue, but there are details that escape from my eyes. Your valuable comments for this are a guide for me. Thank you again for taking the time to comment. Achievements!

English translation google translate. I am sorry if there is a speech disorder.

Without access to the sever it is hard to figure out what is wrong but something is -- PrestaShop is not that slow.

Personally I would not bother with CloudFlare. Having looked at speed tests done by others the benefit is only worth it if you are running a site with an international audience -- since your site is not in English I have to assume you are targeting just one geographical region. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Your website link not working. Check the downtime with hosting provider or any other issues.

I am getting below message.
This site can’t be reached

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

www.xmanxlady.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)