403 forbidden error message

SandraI

Question

Hello,

Since yesterday, Im getting this message "Forbidden - You don't have permission to access / on this server." when trying to access the 2 websites I created with Prestashop:

http://www.mobioffice.pe/ 

http://www.piolito.com/

I don't know if it is related to the fact that I canceled right before my domain www.sandraiozzelli.com  and I created at least one of the accounts with the email [email protected]  as user. Since I noticed the problem with the sites I undo the domain cancellation for www.sandraiozzelli.com and I still have access to my email account [email protected] however I still get the same error message and can't access the back office for non of the sites as well.

Im in a big problem with this and I think I had a support ticket left but cant access my account anymore. 

I really hope I can get help with this....

7 answers to this question

I got the same problem again, after taking so many days to solve this. But this time I got a message from Prestashop Cloud saying that my site was inactive for a long period and without any previous notice they just archive it and Im getting that same forbidden error message again.... Unbelievable, just from one day to another they close my site without letting me know. And the only way to fix it is by migrating. Im so dissappointed, I cant believe Prestashop is FORCING migration in this way. I can understand they now want to charge for what they offered free of charge, but at least I expect Prestashop to let me know in advance and allow me to do the migration without just closing my sites and getting me intro trouble with my clients.

Same things happen to me. To be honest, they did sent me an e-mail a week or 2 ago which honestly I haven't read through it. Now find out it hard way that the shop is closed. Do not give us time or direction how to handle this though. I would say 2 or 3 weeks later, most blogs would be talking about how this sucks and most new business probably would not be steering in this direction. I guess.

I checked then, but no, I didnt find any previous notice. It is really dissapointed after putting so much work on creating those sites, buying the right modules that they archive it because they considered it not active enough. This is their reply "the store can not be recovered after the archiving. It has been archived due to the inactivity and this is written in our "terms and conditions". It is the normal process which hapen every time. "

I have done many sites with other platforms and never experienced something like this. And never thought I have to read those terms because I believe I can trust they will have good practices. My mistake here. So be careful with the "small letters" with Prestashop, read each of them carefully as with the banks if you dont want to be unpleasently surprised. Even though I got a very nice person in prestashop that help me out when this happen the first time and Im very thankful with her, for sure I will recommend anyone that aks not to rely on Prestashop.

And indeed, I also believe that a lot more people will start complaining about this when more people start to see their sites close. Here is people already talking about this https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/547988-prestashop-cloud-discontinued-how-long-do-we-still-have/