[Free Module] PrestaShop Business Directories , Paid Listings, Hight Traffic module

PrestaShop Business Directories module allow your customers to advertise in your shop.

They can post multiple  images,   add short and long description of theire ads.

Ads are organized by categories and can be filter.

With this module you will get a hight traffic shop by allowing customers to post ads that are related to your shop's  activity.

Previous version : Downloads 86

businessdirectories.zip

post-818747-0-94679500-1483544832_thumb.pngpost-818747-0-28859700-1483544835_thumb.pngpost-818747-0-87764800-1483544836_thumb.pngpost-818747-0-21414600-1483544838_thumb.pngpost-818747-0-66263300-1483544839_thumb.pngpost-818747-0-61960300-1483544841_thumb.pngpost-818747-0-52287600-1483544843_thumb.png

Edited by ndiaga (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1) Do you have demo? 

2) Can we do CSV import for listing and category 

3) Can category be show in menu bar 

Business Directory (Partent menu)

sub menu 

sub menu

sub menu

sub menu 

1) You can install it in your localhost or somewhere to test it.  If you do send me the that will be the demo.

2) I will add that feature in next vesion.

3) Yes you can do it with the top menu of course. Just create a new menu call it Directories and assign child categories to it.

Edited by ndiaga (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Have you did any updates to this module? This module has great potential if I can it to work.

Hi, not yet.  You can tell me what you wish to see in the next version so that I can work on it.

• 6 months later...

Hi,

1) You can install it in your localhost or somewhere to test it.  If you do send me the that will be the demo.

2) I will add that feature in next vesion.

3) Yes you can do it with the top menu of course. Just create a new menu call it Directories and assign child categories to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I just test it on 1.6.1.16 and php 7.0 it look like module didnt work and display correct.

You supposed to consider add few features to this module like max free adv per user, add adv expiration date or paid option for longer date expiration or make adv featured like display with higlight or in specific hook.

Hi I just test it on 1.6.1.16 and php 7.0 it look like module didnt work and display correct.

You supposed to consider add few features to this module like max free adv per user, add adv expiration date or paid option for longer date expiration or make adv featured like display with higlight or in specific hook.

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestions.

This is MVP, I will add those features in next version.

But if you really like it, you can hire me,  I can customize it based on your requirements.

Thanks for the offer, but I have some codding skills and I can do it in my free time :) . I understand this is MVP, but how can you convince someone to hire you when your module on front didn't look professional.

Most user don't look into code, they look at it on front so if they don't like what they see they don't buy :(

For example default image name in 1.6 is home_default in your module is home-default, in my case image didn't show up even I install sample data.

Please don't think your module is bad, it's preety good and have potential but before testing your module I tested few other modules so my oppinion is based on compare those all modules.

Wish you best.

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the offer, but I have some codding skills and I can do it in my free time :) . I understand this is MVP, but how can you convince someone to hire you when your module on front didn't look professional.

Most user don't look into code, they look at it on front so if they don't like what they see they don't buy :(

For example default image name in 1.6 is home_default in your module is home-default, in my case image didn't show up even I install sample data.

Please don't think your module is bad, it's preety good and have potential but before testing your module I tested few other modules so my oppinion is based on compare those all modules.

Wish you best.

Cheers :)

As I told you this an MVP.

The front can not look professionnal because theme will differ, I use a basic bootstrap design. As you know I'm a developer not a designer, of course I can do a better design but I don't have that much time right for a free module.

People like with coding skills can adapt it.

Other then will hire me.  

I think mine is better than the others in terme of coding?

Hi

Thanks a lot for your this usefull module and your supportting.

I have some problems with it and need your help.

my prestashop(1.6.1.12) lang is rtl(farsi) and when i use it , showing ads pics as a question mark !!!!!!

and error 404 for its pages.

How can i use it without problems.

Thanks again and again.

Hi

Thanks a lot for your this usefull module and your supportting.

I have some problems with it and need your help.

my prestashop(1.6.1.12) lang is rtl(farsi) and when i use it , showing ads pics as a question mark !!!!!!

and error 404 for its pages.

How can i use it without problems.

Thanks again and again.

Hi,

Question mark means that image don't exist, so you need to upload an image to that post.

And the 404 error means that the page you are about to browse don't existe. So check your links carefully.

Accented URL

Do you have English language enabled?

You can test the English language urls .

But I think the language should not be the problem, because the module use PrestaShop build in URL functions. 

• 2 years later...
5 hours ago, SliderFlash said:

( i think this module is for Prestashop 1.6
She should always write about which version the modules are for. )

i have Prestashop 1.7 have Display error 🙂

This  module  is only  compatible  1.6,  we  are working on the  1.7  version  witch  will be  a  paid version  with  advanced  features.

• 1 year later...