• Payments go directly in your own bitcoin wallet
  • All HD wallet like trezor, blockchain.info, mycelium supported
  • No waiting of approvals of API key/documentation required
  • Uses blockonomics API

GitHub

https://github.com/blockonomics/prestashop-plugin

Contains install instructions

Download

Goto https://github.com/blockonomics/prestashop-plugin/releases and download blockonomics.zip corresponding to your prestashop version

Screenshots
 2w594wi.png

35382g4.png

Feel free to let us know your thoughts/suggestions

Edited by dark knight (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

I can see it on desktop during checkout but on mobile it doesn't appear when checking out. Other payment modules that I have installed are appearing without a problem. Here's a screenshot:

post-1347358-0-44649300-1481108932_thumb.png

I can see it on desktop during checkout but on mobile it doesn't appear when checking out. Other payment modules that I have installed are appearing without a problem. Here's a screenshot:

Thanks for the screenshot. We will fix this and update

It working for other users. Are you using same website and login id on both mobile and desktop ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v5tsj9cesv5y925/imgpsh_fullsize.jpeg?dl=0

• 2 weeks later...

Works perfectly, exactly what I needed!

Awesome support, all problems solved (incompatibility with my theme) in no time.

Highly recommended!

Thank you guys for your great job!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Feel free to try out and let me know feedback if any

Troubleshooting

1. Getting Not able to generate new address: Your webhost is blocking outgoing connection, tell them to unblock
  2. Payment page is refreshing repeatedly on payment: You have DDOS protection that is blocking our callbacks. Disable it or whitelist blockonomics.co

I have this module since December - works good for my shop, support is very helpful, this is great option for shops which ones can not use other bitcoin modules

Better that SHIT from blockchain.info where on first step your website is rejected...

Highly recommended!

• 4 weeks later...

Promising but I am still stuck at problem 1. Getting the message:

"Not able to generate new bitcoin address at this time."

I have everything setup ok. Callback and apikey. I contacted my webhost and they say they installed a http php extension. Still no luck after that.

Are there any special extension to install? What else can I check?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New version 1.0.11

- Fixed bitcoin address coming capital in some styles

- Handling multiple xpubs in same wallet watcher

- Fixed issues with url typos

Hola, 

Gracias por el modulo, pero al momento de realizar el pago no aparece y ya configure mi API KEY y configure la Call back url en la pagina.

Me puedes ayudar, mi pagina es www.transporteslacole.com.co  esta en construccion. 

Utilizo la version 1.7.1.0

Saludos

Hello,

Thanks for the module, but at the moment of making the payment does not appear and already configure my API KEY and configure the Call back url in the page.

You can help me, my page is www.transporteslacole.com.co is under construction.

I use version 1.7.1.0

regards

Edited by alvhursa1 (see edit history)

Hola, 

Gracias por el modulo, pero al momento de realizar el pago no aparece y ya configure mi API KEY y configure la Call back url en la pagina.

Me puedes ayudar, mi pagina es www.transporteslacole.com.co  esta en construccion. 

Utilizo la version 1.7.1.0

Saludos

Hello,

Thanks for the module, but at the moment of making the payment does not appear and already configure my API KEY and configure the Call back url in the page.

You can help me, my page is www.transporteslacole.com.co is under construction.

I use version 1.7.1.0

regards

Hi,

Thanks you for using the module. Are you using prestashop 1.7 , this module right now doesn't work with 1.7. Works only with 1.5 - 1.6.1

If you are seeing Not able to generate new bitcoin address:

Your webhost is blocking outgoing HTTP connections. Blockonomics requires to do an outgoing POST to generate new address. Check with your webhost to allow this.

You can also mail us on webmaster@blockonomics.co and our support engineer can help you debug the issue

Feel free to let us know

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, cool module!

I don't suppose you could add an additional confirmation button? People click Bitcoin out of curiosity, not knowing what it is, and instead of giving them more details and confirming that they want to proceed to pay with bitcoin, it creates an order immediately. Customers are irritated because they didn't really want to do it, and they lose their whole shopping cart.

Like maybe a confirmation button they are asked to click after they actually make the payment? 

Edited by TurkeyFish (see edit history)

Hey, cool module!

I don't suppose you could add an additional confirmation button? People click Bitcoin out of curiosity, not knowing what it is, and instead of giving them more details and confirming that they want to proceed to pay with bitcoin, it creates an order immediately. Customers are irritated because they didn't really want to do it, and they lose their whole shopping cart.

Like maybe a confirmation button they are asked to click after they actually make the payment? 

Hey Thanks a lot. Interesting observation ! I don't think a confirm button would work. People want to specifically see the order page having  bitcoin address out of curiosity(a confirm is just insult to their intelligence :D)

The major thing here is the shopping cart is getting lost(so they cannot use another payment method). I will see how other plugins are dealing with this. If you have any developer inisghts let me know, I logged a github issue here

Hey Thanks a lot. Interesting observation ! I don't think a confirm button would work. People want to specifically see the order page having  bitcoin address out of curiosity(a confirm is just insult to their intelligence :D)

The major thing here is the shopping cart is getting lost(so they cannot use another payment method). I will see how other plugins are dealing with this. If you have any developer inisghts let me know, I logged a github issue here

I disagree that an extra page with confirm button would insult their intelligence. Look at the check payment module. It has an extra page to explain how the order will ship after payment is received, what currencies are accepted, and that the mailing address will be on the next page. If all sounds good, they confirm. With bitcoin it would have a brief note on what bitcoin is, the current total in bitcoins as per the exchange rate, and that it can take an hour or so to confirm payment.

I disagree that an extra page with confirm button would insult their intelligence. Look at the check payment module. It has an extra page to explain how the order will ship after payment is received, what currencies are accepted, and that the mailing address will be on the next page. If all sounds good, they confirm. With bitcoin it would have a brief note on what bitcoin is, the current total in bitcoins as per the exchange rate, and that it can take an hour or so to confirm payment.

Thanks for the inputs ! I will see how check payment module is working and will update the github ticket on the status of the issue.

Hello, my problem is when you place the order, do not load the clock (//clock*1000 | date:'mm:ss' : 'UTC'//), nor the QR code.

Screenshot_2017-08-19-17-42-29.png

Thanks for trying out our module

Most probably you are using another plugin to minify/compress javascript / css file. Please disable that plugin and try checkout again(clear browser cache).

If it still doesn't work please log an issue at our support portal 

Thank you very much, I have solved it by deactivating Smart cache for JavaScript in Advanced Parameters ==> Performances.

Thanks a lot for reporting both the issue and the solution :D. I have logged the issue in our github. You can subscribe to that thread and enable caching again when it gets resolved.

Regards

• 2 months later...
On 8/18/2017 at 0:52 AM, dark knight said:

Thanks for the inputs ! I will see how check payment module is working and will update the github ticket on the status of the issue.

Any plans to do this? I have deactivated the Bitcoin payment method for now because this is turning into such a problem. Several customers clicked Bitcoin out of curiosity, just as I expected, and had to fill their shopping carts again to pay by cc.

6 hours ago, TurkeyFish said:

Any plans to do this? I have deactivated the Bitcoin payment method for now because this is turning into such a problem. Several customers clicked Bitcoin out of curiosity, just as I expected, and had to fill their shopping carts again to pay by cc.

Logged an issue for this https://github.com/blockonomics/prestashop-plugin/issues/27

Should be done in two weeks. Please subscribe to github to get update

Thanks

Hola amigos, tengo un problema con el modulo y no encuentro la soluccion.
cuando se intenta pagar por Bitcoin te manda un error que dice:

Unable to generate bitcoin address.
Note for site webmaster: Your webhost is blocking outgoing HTTPS connections. Blockonomics requires an outgoing HTTPS POST (port 443) to generate new address. Check with your webhosting provider to allow this. If problem still persists contact webmaster at blockonomics.co

Me he puesto en contacto con mi servidor y me han confirmado que ese puerto lo tengo abierto (mi hosting es 1&1)
luego leyendo he visto que en  algunos foros decian de poner en el php.ini allow_url_fopen = On y allow_url_include = On

pero sigue sin funcionar, mi version de prestashop es la 16.1.7 y la web en cuestion es https://geneseeds.eu

agradezco toda ayuda de antemano

Saludos

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello friends, I have a problem with the module and I can not find the solution.
When you try to pay for Bitcoin, it sends you an error that says:

Unable to generate bitcoin address.
Note for site webmaster: Your webhost is blocking outgoing HTTPS connections. Blockonomics requires an outgoing HTTPS POST (port 443) to generate new address. Check with your webhosting provider to allow this. If problem still persists contact webmaster at blockonomics.co

I have contacted my server and I have confirmed that I have that port open (my hosting is 1 & 1)
then reading I saw that in some forums they said to put in the php.ini allow_url_fopen = On and allow_url_include = On

but it still does not work, my version of prestashop is 16.1.7 and the web in question is https://geneseeds.eu

I appreciate any help in advance

regards

Edited by akhen (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello there!
Thanks for this fantastic module!
I have a problem, i have tested you module on a test website, and everything seems to work just fine, now I was trying to implement you module in another website and after I choose payment by bitcoin I cannot see the QR Code or any information about the BTC address and values!
The only information that i get after choosing payment by bitcoin is this information:

Your order on EliteStore is complete.

Your order will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed by the Bitcoin network.

Any idea of what is the problem?

@ alexanders - please don't bump topics. There is no guaranteed support for free offers. You just need to wait till someone or the developer gives you a help. Thank you.

@ dark knight, @ all -If there is no support from developer within this week, we will remove the offer as well, as this developer is rarely on forum and he has not yet applied to the 100 + posts needed to add addons offers to the forum.