I can't access Back Office

Hi,

I am new to Prestashop. I have installed Prestashop 1.6 on localhost and I am using EasyPhp.

I am not able to get to the admin/back office login page. I found a folder named "Adminps" within the Prestashop folder (see below)

C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-DevServer-14.1VC9\modules\prestashop\adminps

I believe this is the admin folder, when I try 

http://127.0.0.1/prestashop/adminps

it says "This page is not available" (I can however see my page logo and top menu). 

Can anyone please help me access the admin page. 

Thanks in advance.

Yathish

Normally when you install prestashop after it is set up you have to delete the install folder/files. www.yourshop.com/prestashopfoldername/install

It should tell you this when you go to www.yourshop.com/prestashopfoldername (once you deleted the install files and go back to the site, it will create a new admin folder.. something like admin9283jd,xoe

Well that is how I did it when I created a shop on hosting.. might be the same way???

Thank you for your reply. I did read many posts and got to know that the admin folder will be renamed, as I have installed on the localhost, I am not sure if I am looking at the right folder which is "adminps" in my case.  

I did delete the install folder and files as soon as after the installation was complete.

After the installation was complete, it gave me two options 

i) link to access back office

ii) link to access the front office

On the first day I was able to access the back office and made few changes like adding the logo and categories. After I restart the system. I am not able to access the back office, I don't know how to get to the back office or admin login page. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...