Sort by lowest/highest price problem on paginated pages - 1.6.1.6

idd66

Hello all!

So today when I tried to sort some products by lowest in the same category, the last product in the 1-st page had lower price that then first product on the next page. The issue goes away if I change the count of the products on the page so all the products are shown in the category. The issue is present on all pages with products (manufacturer, prices drop) that are paginated!

Thanks for all the help!

Ivo

Hello guys,

I have the same problem. I've upgraded to 1.6.1.9 and the problem presists.
In my configuration I use special prices but they are correctly sorted only within products diplayed on the same page.
Blocklayered was turned off and on and even uninstalled but no sign of influence on sorting.

Other types of sorting (name, quantity, in-stock) work perfectly fine.
My shop is based on default prestashop 1.6.1.6 (almost everything is default besides some custom images displayed on homepage).

I have tested also a default prestashop (1.6.1.9) demo with duplicated products so pagination could work and there were no such problem with sorting by price.

Any hints will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Kuba

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Same here, pagination by price not work correctly on prices-drop page, new-products page, also on search page...

ive solve pagination on categories with @savvato comment here https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/2163[spam-filter]sort-by-lowest-price-not-working-on-paginated-products/?do=findComment&comment=2036642

there is other way to play with results on pagination, @joseantgv comment, but this is removing limits, and if you have much products on prices-drop, can be slow show all products without limits, not recomended.. Changes for prices-drop page are between product.php (getpricesdrop function) and pricesdropcontroller.php (initcontent funtion), still playing there, but no luck to sorting correctly all products with discount

best-sales page looks diferent, show pagination, default sorting of the shop, but if you select sort by price on dropdown, page refresh with all products count ordered fine..

is any way to duplicate the behavior of best-sales page for price-drop page?

Working with prestashop 1.6.1.18, blocklayered off and unistalled, 

Or maybe can someone help us to show pagination by prices correctly on pages wich are not categories...