[Free Module] Product Countdown (PS 1.5/1.6/1.7)

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone!   Here is my countdown timer module for products. You can use it with specific prices or activate it manually for chosen products. Use a default position or place a countdown a

Hi, Many thanks to you! I'll add it to the module.

You also can try to place a countdown into another position by using a custom hook. It should help. In PrestaShop 1.7 most likely you need to edit this template file: /themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/ca

Posted Images

Hi,

the module works like a charm ūüôā¬†Thank you.

I have one question, is it possible to move the counter under the price (see the picture) - https://imgur.com/a/DJpY1rh ?

Thank you, Petr.

EDIT: the counter is inserted between the price after discount and tax label.

http://www.tompet.cz/hevery/523-pojizdny-hydraulicky-zvedak-g02032-geko-25t-nizkoprofilovy-.html

Edited by Euronymous
Completation (see edit history)

This module is great
many thanks

I have little problem , in Prestashop 1.6 have installed Countdown Time and work in category pages and home page Great.
But for my need I have to stop Smart cache for Javascripts from Advanced Parameters.... , in this case Countdown  timer  disappeared only from Home Page products, in single product ot category view is corrent  and visible ?

How to fix this

Regards

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
4 hours ago, szymi said:

Hi guys!

Is this module still available? The link on the first page is broken.

Hi,

Yes, it's definitely available :)
But it seems you should be logged in to download attachments, maybe it's the reason. You can try to re-login if it still doesn't work.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/29/2019 at 7:47 AM, eldermaster said:

Hello,

One small question.

Do you know if the module works with Infinite scroll type of module (page2,page3, - infinite loading etc)

Best regards,

Hi,

Sorry, I didn't use this module on any site with infinite scroll. Actually it depends on the infinite scroll module, it may require some modifications.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:22 PM, AHMED AL-KHALIDI said:

Hi!

Great module.

I have questions:

1. Is it possible to just have the countdown timer on the Hompage  and product pages i have prestashop 1.7.4.2 ? 

Thank you 

Ahmed

Hi Ahmed,

Do you mean you'd like to hide timers at category pages? Do timers work now at the home page and at the product page?

Great module, however i am experiencing an issue. After setting up a clock on a certain product then the add to cart button disapears for that certain product. Removing the clock makes the add to cart button appears again. Any clues?

On 11/3/2019 at 8:12 PM, polosat said:

Hi,

Sorry, I didn't use this module on any site with infinite scroll. Actually it depends on the infinite scroll module, it may require some modifications.

I tested it. It works with infinite scroll.

Thank you,

On 11/3/2019 at 7:12 PM, polosat said:

Hi Ahmed,

Do you mean you'd like to hide timers at category pages? Do timers work now at the home page and at the product page?

Hi polosat

yes please i want to the module work only in home page and product page 

thank you 

On 11/7/2019 at 12:14 PM, anth55 said:

Great module, however i am experiencing an issue. After setting up a clock on a certain product then the add to cart button disapears for that certain product. Removing the clock makes the add to cart button appears again. Any clues?

Does this happen at the product page or in the product list? Anyway, I afraid I can tell something specific only with a live example, sorry. It must be some conflict with your theme.

On 11/15/2019 at 12:38 AM, AHMED AL-KHALIDI said:

Hi polosat

yes please i want to the module work only in home page and product page 

thank you 

Ok, please try to add the following code into the Custom CSS option field at the module configuration page. You may need  to clear your browser cache after that (Ctrl + f5).

#category .psproductcountdown {
    display: none;
}

Hi Ahmed,

Hmm, maybe there are no suitable hooks at your product page. I afraid the only way to display countdown there is manually inserting a countdown hook into your template file.

You can send me a personal message if you really need it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 8:58 PM, robin71 said:

Hello,

Comment faire pour l'afficher sous le nom du produit ou sous le prix ?, merci de votre réponse

Excellent module

Hi,

Usually the only way to display a timer in a non-standard place is to manually insert a custom hook into your template. If it's ok for you, you can check block "Additional instructions" at the module configuration page. Let me know if you need any help with locating the necessary template file.

• 1 month later...

Hi gentlemen,

I have a small problem with this beautiful module I have been using it for a long time but now I use it on prestashop 1.7.6.3 after the bug with version 1.7.6.2
gives me a small problem that goes to move a bit of things the description of the taxes and put as a position at a point a little critical how can I fix it? your help please please screenshot.
Pending a welcome response, I offer my greetings Alessandro

screencapture-chrome-extension-fdpohaocaechififmbbbbbknoalclacl-editor-html-2020-02-01-03_55_01.png

screencapture-inkcentergroup-it-home-1-1-avvitatore-ad-impulsi-36v-html-2020-02-01-03_55_23.png

Edited by forgiale (see edit history)

Le 23/12/2019 à 17:15, polosat a dit:

Salut,

Habituellement, la seule façon d'afficher une minuterie dans un endroit non standard consiste à insérer manuellement un crochet personnalisé dans votre modèle. Si cela vous convient, vous pouvez cocher le bloc "Instructions supplémentaires" sur la page de configuration du module. Faites-moi savoir si vous avez besoin d'aide pour localiser le fichier de modèle nécessaire.

Bonjour,

Je voudrai le placer ici voir photo sur mon dernier post, Merci beaucoup de votre aide.

Cdt

PS: 1.6.1.15 

Edited by robin71 (see edit history)

On 2/2/2020 at 1:30 PM, robin71 said:

Hello,

Je voudrai le placer ici voir photo, Merci beaucoup de votre aide.

Cdt

Robin

Hi Robin,

You can try to transplant the module to another hook. It will work if your theme supports that hook.
In your Back Office go to page "Modules and Services" >> Positions >> button "Transplant a module". There you need to select the module and hook "displayProductPriceBlock" and click the save button. See attached screenshot.
If that works you will also need to unhook the module from the previous position "displayProductButtons".

But actually I think I'll release a new module update in a couple of days. It'll allow you to choose that position in the module settings (if it's available in your theme).

Screenshot_1.png

Hello,

Le souci est que je n'ai pas " displayProductPriceBlock " sur mon BO, j'ai bien "displayProductButtons" ou le mudule esr greffé ? mon théme est d'origine je n'ai changé que les couleurs..

Merci quand même.

@plus

Hi,

Do you mean you don't have "displayProductPriceBlock" hook when you're transplanting the module? That's strange but anyway I'll release an update soon, hopefully it'll help.

Hi, i have a problem with the module,in the product list, the product that has the counter does not show the price, because the style takes up too much space. 

Could you remove the option to have the counter appear only in the product card and not in the product list?

Greetings and thank you very much.

d6df702f29643dd18b0f38837efeafa2o.jpg

Edited by EduardoAlfer (see edit history)

17 hours ago, EduardoAlfer said:

Hi, i have a problem with the module,in the product list, the product that has the counter does not show the price, because the style takes up too much space. 

Could you remove the option to have the counter appear only in the product card and not in the product list?

Greetings and thank you very much.

Hi,

You can change countdown position in the module settings (in the latest version). Just set "Position in the product list" to any "custom hook" value and it'll be hidden.

29 minutes ago, polosat said:

Hi,

You can change countdown position in the module settings (in the latest version). Just set "Position in the product list" to any "custom hook" value and it'll be hidden.

Hello, I have managed to see it well in the list of products, now I just need it to be centered.
The css style I have set is as follows:

.product_list .psproductcountdown {
     position: absolute;
     width: 160px;
     opacity: 0.5;
     top: -27px;
}

How do I make the counter stay centered?

Greetings and thanks for this great module.

6473d418de9708cac5f6e630411b4c17o.jpg

Edited by EduardoAlfer (see edit history)

Hi, i have solved this problem with the next line code:

.product_list .psproductcountdown {
    position: absolute;
    width: 160px;
    opacity: 0.5;
    top: -27px;
    margin-left: 45px;
}

Thak you for all 

Hi,

Great, glad it works. You can also try to set "width: 100%" instead of "width: 160px"+"margin-left: ...". Usually it's more responsive, but actually no need to change anything if it's already working good :)

Good, I have installed the module, it seems to work very well in versions 1.7.4.2 and in versions 1.7.6.3 but, in the module positions section, when you insert a prestashop module it stops working at the time of loading showing message of timed out. this happens in both versions, for more tests I have done I have not achieved any solution, could you check this and give a solution?

17 hours ago, ChuChuah_2017 said:

Good, I have installed the module, it seems to work very well in versions 1.7.4.2 and in versions 1.7.6.3 but, in the module positions section, when you insert a prestashop module it stops working at the time of loading showing message of timed out. this happens in both versions, for more tests I have done I have not achieved any solution, could you check this and give a solution?

Hi,

Sorry, I not sure I understand. What do you mean by inserting a prestashop module?

Hi,

I have a question / issue. Module install fine, looks great but after set up i have issue with quick view locking.  "quick view" should only be visible when you point it. After module set up its locking for some reasons.

Tried with all settings on the module. Not sure what to do.

Any advice?

Screenshot_2020-02-19 Sklep sportowy Odyssey.png

16 hours ago, jacekgabor said:

Hi,

I have a question / issue. Module install fine, looks great but after set up i have issue with quick view locking.  "quick view" should only be visible when you point it. After module set up its locking for some reasons.

Tried with all settings on the module. Not sure what to do.

Any advice?

Hi,

Hmm, that's strange. Is the module still enabled on your site? I'd check it if you can show me some example live page.

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, when the countdown timer ends on a product i need the sales to that particular product to stop (so that the add to basket button no longer works and the customers can no longer purchase once it hits zero). How can i do this? 

7 hours ago, tuglu said:

Hi Guys, when the countdown timer ends on a product i need the sales to that particular product to stop (so that the add to basket button no longer works and the customers can no longer purchase once it hits zero). How can i do this? 

Hi,

Sorry, there is no such option in the free version, only in pro. Its adding cost me so much efforts that I wish I'd better never know about it :)

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, klalo78 said:

puede ser que en modo catalogo no se pueda activar? Igual ahora no puedo activarla en ningun modo

Hi,

Yes, it seems catalog mode may be a problem. If you use catalog mode with hiding prices, then the main hook the module uses is unavailable.
You can try to change position options in the module settings, but if doesn't help the only option is to use a custom hook. It's described in the "Additional instructions" tab.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
42 minutes ago, slivia said:

Hola!

No me deja descargarlo.¬ŅSigue estando disponible?

Gracias.

Hi,

Yes, of course, you can download it in the first post, I've just checked it.

If the link doesn't work, please make sure you're logged in. You can also try to clear the browser cache/cookies or use another browser.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 2:25 PM, polosat said:

Hi,

Yes, of course, you can download it in the first post, I've just checked it.

If the link doesn't work, please make sure you're logged in. You can also try to clear the browser cache/cookies or use another browser.

Thank you very much!!

• 1 month later...

hello everyone i have placed this code in the template file but still the counter is not showing

<div class="product-counter">
                {hook h='PSProductCountdown' id_product=$product.id_product}
            </div>

any suggestion

Hi,

Do you mean standard timer positions are not working? There is an alternative position in the settings ("Product buttons"), you can try switching to it.

As about the code, at the product page most likely you need this one:
{hook h='PSProductCountdown' id_product=$product->id}

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Salut, quand j'active le module sur mon thème, il m'affiche cette erreur. ma version est 1.7.7.0

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

(1/1) ContextErrorException

Notice: Undefined index: sp_hook

in novpagemanage.php line 531

at novpagemanage->getContentModule(array('title_1' => 'Promo Spécial Saint Valentin', 'title_3' => 'Promo Spécial Saint Valentin', 'image_icon' => '', 'sub_title_1' => '', 'sub_title_3' => '', 'show_title' => '1', 'class' => '', 'columns' => '12', 'name_module' => 'psproductcountdown', 'active' => '1', 'submitData' => '', 'tab' => 'AdminModules'), array('source' => 'module', 'data' => array('title' => 'Promo Spécial Saint Valentin', 'image_icon' => '', 'sub_title' => '', 'class' => '', 'show_title' => '1', 'active' => '1', 'columns' => '12')), array())in novpagemanage.php line 444

at novpagemanage->processHook(array(), 'displayHomeNovSeven')in novpagemanage.php line 132

at novpagemanage->renderWidget('displayHomeNovSeven', array('smarty' => object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart)))in Hook.php line 993

at HookCore::coreRenderWidget(object(novpagemanage), 'displayHomeNovSeven', array('smarty' => object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart)))in Hook.php line 945

at HookCore::exec('displayHomeNovSeven', array('smarty' => object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart)), null)in smarty.config.inc.php line 167

at smartyHook(array('h' => 'displayHomeNovSeven'), object(SmartyDevTemplate))in SmartyLazyRegister.php line 83

at SmartyLazyRegister->__call('smartyHook', array(array('h' => 'displayHomeNovSeven'), object(SmartyDevTemplate)))in 264cc4c4502dd7cbb7722f44af7c2b2843b3ea96_2.file.index.tpl.php line 88

at Block_1875515937601c6d0589fb93_10739370->callBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 248

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->callBlock(object(Block_1875515937601c6d0589fb93_10739370), object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 184

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process(object(SmartyDevTemplate), object(Block_1875515937601c6d0589fb93_10739370))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 156

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->instanceBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'Block_1875515937601c6d0589fb93_10739370', 'page_content', 0)in 264cc4c4502dd7cbb7722f44af7c2b2843b3ea96_2.file.index.tpl.php line 126

at Block_1117012830601c6d0589f082_81464269->callBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 248

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->callBlock(object(Block_1117012830601c6d0589f082_81464269), object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 184

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process(object(SmartyDevTemplate), object(Block_1117012830601c6d0589f082_81464269), object(Block_910049074601c6d058b1844_95644917))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 186

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process(object(SmartyDevTemplate), object(Block_910049074601c6d058b1844_95644917))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 156

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->instanceBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'Block_910049074601c6d058b1844_95644917', 'page_content_container', 1)in 01430682d9bcbde5af7fc5cfc0b4dd24a70adf4a_2.file.page.tpl.php line 179

at Block_1687222551601c6d058af330_30566787->callBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 248

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->callBlock(object(Block_1687222551601c6d058af330_30566787), object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 184

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process(object(SmartyDevTemplate), object(Block_1687222551601c6d058af330_30566787), object(Block_1118905694601c6d058b9418_17942082))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 186

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process(object(SmartyDevTemplate), object(Block_1118905694601c6d058b9418_17942082))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 156

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->instanceBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'Block_1118905694601c6d058b9418_17942082', 'content', 2)in 75761396c1e64081bbd05a93f9e74ed86f7e8fa1_2.file.layout-full-width.tpl.php line 99

at Block_675240042601c6d058b9082_58732637->callBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 248

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->callBlock(object(Block_675240042601c6d058b9082_58732637), object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 184

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process(object(SmartyDevTemplate), object(Block_675240042601c6d058b9082_58732637), object(Block_1852692666601c6d058d2a02_96106179))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 186

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process(object(SmartyDevTemplate), object(Block_1852692666601c6d058d2a02_96106179))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 156

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->instanceBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'Block_1852692666601c6d058d2a02_96106179', 'content_wrapper')in 632038f6a4c19a934b23f27d78b23086aa21fa30_2.file.layout-both-columns.tpl.php line 117

at content_601c6d058e9b53_34511227(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_resource_base.php line 123

at Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_compiled.php line 114

at Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_template.php line 216

at Smarty_Internal_Template->render()in smarty_internal_template.php line 385

at Smarty_Internal_Template->_subTemplateRender('layouts/layout-both-columns.tpl', null, 'vinova_digimartlayouts/layout-full-width.tpl', 0, 3600, array(), 2, false, null, null)in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 116

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->endChild(object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'layouts/layout-both-columns.tpl')in 75761396c1e64081bbd05a93f9e74ed86f7e8fa1_2.file.layout-full-width.tpl.php line 42

at content_601c6d058b9ad4_64829959(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_resource_base.php line 123

at Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_compiled.php line 114

at Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_template.php line 216

at Smarty_Internal_Template->_subTemplateRender('layouts/layout-full-width.tpl', null, 'vinova_digimartlayouts/layout-full-width.tpl', 0, 3600, array(), 2, false, null, null)in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 116

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->endChild(object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'layouts/layout-full-width.tpl')in 01430682d9bcbde5af7fc5cfc0b4dd24a70adf4a_2.file.page.tpl.php line 33

at content_601c6d058b3630_15143445(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_resource_base.php line 123

at Smarty_Internal_Template->_subTemplateRender('page.tpl', null, 'vinova_digimartlayouts/layout-full-width.tpl', 0, 3600, array(), 2, false, null, null)in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 116

at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->endChild(object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'page.tpl')in 264cc4c4502dd7cbb7722f44af7c2b2843b3ea96_2.file.index.tpl.php line 37

at content_601c6d058a9d82_87838882(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_resource_base.php line 123

at Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0)in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 232

at Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute(object(SmartyDevTemplate), null, 'vinova_digimartlayouts/layout-full-width.tpl', null, 0)in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 116

at Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('index.tpl', null, 'vinova_digimartlayouts/layout-full-width.tpl', null, false, true, false)in SmartyDev.php line 40

at SmartyDev->fetch('index.tpl', null, 'vinova_digimartlayouts/layout-full-width.tpl')in FrontController.php line 704

at FrontControllerCore->smartyOutputContent('index.tpl')in FrontController.php line 686

at FrontControllerCore->display()in Controller.php line 326

at ControllerCore->run()in Dispatcher.php line 518

at DispatcherCore->dispatch()in index.php line 28

Hi,

Sorry, I'm not sure about this error. It happens in file "novpagemanage.php" which doesn't belong to the module or to standard PrestaShop files. Perhaps it's some conflict with another module, if you can send me that file "novpagemanage.php" I'll check it.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, alfonsolr09 said:

How can I make it smaller?

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no such option, but you can change it with some custom styles. Try to add the following code into field "Custom CSS" in the module settings:

.product-miniature .psproductcountdown { font-size: 80% !important; }

Hi, thanks for your response. I do what you say but the text is too small, look

image.png.433be5586516ec9e6fa9c33f48ce776b.png

I would like to make the hole where the numbers are housed smaller (I point out in pink)

I don't want to make the text so small

image.png.578f669a825e29d317b8c2be3b7393c3.png

Do you mean that you would simply like to make it more compact, keeping the current text size?

Try to activate option "Compact view" in the module settings, it'll decrease the timer height.

ok, thats perfect

I also added this code (top: 120px) 

.product_list .pspc-valign-bottom.pspc-wrp-over-img, #product_list .pspc-valign-bottom.pspc-wrp.pspc-wrp-over-img, .ajax_block_product .pspc-valign-bottom.pspc-wrp.pspc-wrp-over-img, .product-miniature .pspc-valign-bottom.pspc-wrp.pspc-wrp-over-img {
    bottom: 0;
    top: 120px;

and it was like this

image.png.744691c0f08a106548ffac7c5c42e82b.png

Thank you very much for the help

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am testing, I see the promo text but I can't see the countdown, where is the problem?
Thanks!

Hace 5 horas, TheMac dijo:

Hola, estoy probando, veo el texto promocional pero no puedo ver la cuenta regresiva, ¬Ņd√≥nde est√° el problema?
¬°Gracias!

Send me your url to see it

• 1 month later...

I think there is a bug in the Free Version of the module. I mean, i am facing a trouble that can only be solved if i disable this module. 

Problem i am facing: 

I have a product page that have few combinations. And, on the product page if i click on any product combination then the price of the product got disappeared. If i refresh it with F5 key then the price shows again. But, again, if i clink on any combination then the price got disappeared. I had enabled the debug option and it showed the following error,

Can not retrieve the id_product_attribute

If i disable this module then this problem does not happen. So, i m guessing that this module might be causing the problem. It would be great if you kindly make an update of this module then it would be great for all the users like me. 

Thank you. 

NB: i am using PS version 1.7.7.3 and this problem was showing on PS version 1.7.7.2 as well. 

40 minutes ago, num47 said:

I think there is a bug in the Free Version of the module. I mean, i am facing a trouble that can only be solved if i disable this module. 

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry, I'm not sure I completely understand how to reproduce the problem. Do you mean the product page in Front Office? But when and where does the "Can not retrieve the id_product_attribute" error appears?

Do you have a possibility to show me a live page with such problem? Perhaps it depends on some specific configuration parameters.

Brother, You can check it here. A demo site i was making. https://www.xo69.net/presta21/home/36-8060-baby-diaper.html

I have enabled the debug option. That's why this " Can not retrieve the id_product_attribute" error shows. If the debug option is disabled then it does not show anything. 

And, Yes, the problem appears on the product page in Front Office. You can check the link and see what i meant. I have a lot of attributes. i think it causes problem if the attribute ID number is higher a certain number and i think it because it was not causing any trouble before. 

Thanks for the demo, I see...
But sorry, I still can't reproduce it no matter what I do. Number of attributes or their IDs doesn't seem to affect this. And other products on your site work fine, are you sure there is nothing wrong with this particular product? I can get a similar error only if use non-existent IDs of combinations.

To be honest, i was a bit surprised too seeing this problem. The initial problem was that if i had clicked on a different combination on the front office of the product page then the price of the product was disappearing. So, i was trying to check if any third party module was causing this issue. So, i started disabling them. After disabling this module - the problem got fixed. Surprising thing is that i have other different product that has combinations there but those were working fine. So, i was guessing that - as this one (the one i was facing problems with) has lots of attributes that were created recently - so those attributes IDs could have been the problem as the error kinda showing that same "Can not retrieve the id_product_attribute" problem. 

Anyway, if you want i can give you the Back office details so that you can have a look into it. 

Thank you

Well, sure, I can check it. But it'll require FTP access, Back Office won't show much info. If it's ok, please send me a PM with access details.

Sure, brother. I will set up a different clone copy of it and send the credentials to you soon. 

I was trying to 

6 hours ago, polosat said:

are you sure there is nothing wrong with this particular product? I can get a similar error only if use non-existent IDs of combinations.

I have been trying different ways to see if the problem got fixed. As you were saying that it could be the problem with that particular product. So, i tried to add a new fresh product with the same attributes and showed me the same problem. One another point, i had deleted an entire attribute group from the Back Office>Attributes & Features section to see if that fixes the problem and surprisingly - the problem got fixed after that attribute group deleted. Now, i am seeing if there is anything there in the attribute group i can change to fix it. 

Thank you so much for you help.