polosat

[Free Module] Product Countdown (PS 1.5/1.6/1.7)

16 hours ago, Newspower.ir said:

thank u buddy.

:)

idont know why,  recently when i install your module, my special products dont work! :o

i mean my special products urls will be damaged and i should delete that product and again write that product. 

:/ strange.

in database urls will be destroyed. :0

That's very strange, but this module doesn't change anything related to products. It only operates its own data.

i mean before install your module, i had some price down products (without any count down timer), then if I install the module those old products url faced with some problem. but if i produce new product (after installing the module) they will be fine without any problem!  :/ 

4 hours ago, polosat said:

What exactly product URLs do you mean?

im in rush now. tomorow i will produce some price down urls with the module and if u can plz see that.  thank u buddy. u are very kind. 

Hmm, no, this module doesn't change any URLs. What do you mean by producing price down urls and where I can see them?

Firstly, thanks for this free module...I just installed it on my 1.6.0.9 Prestashop and it works great!

I have a quick question..can you please tell me how to use the Custom CSS option and provide me with some examples?

Thanks

Regards

Greg

You're welcome :)

Well... you can enter some CSS rules into that field, for example:

body .psproductcountdown {
  font-size: 10px;
}

hello thx for the free module its real cool 

but i have hard webpage and the counter is also dark i love it 

only the text is also dark how can i make it with or other color :)

thx already 

56 minutes ago, whoopzies said:

hello thx for the free module its real cool 

but i have hard webpage and the counter is also dark i love it 

only the text is also dark how can i make it with or other color :)

thx already 

Hi,

Could you show me an example page on your site with a countdown?

3 hours ago, polosat said:

Hi,

Could you show me an example page on your site with a countdown?

Schermafdruk 2018-04-11 01.52.21.png

Oh, I see. Please paste the following CSS code into the "Custom CSS" option, it should help:

body .pspc-main .pspc-label {
    color: white;
}

3 minutes ago, polosat said:

Oh, I see. Please paste the following CSS code into the "Custom CSS" option, it should help:

body .pspc-main .pspc-label {
    color: white;
}

THX :)

Is this module works only with the basic( preinstalled) version theme of Prestashop because it is not working properly with my theme as countdown is not visible? This module is also creating a java script error with my shopping cart module because of which my cart had stoped working. Please help me. I'm sending you some screenshot where you can see that NAME " SALE" in the product contdown is appearing on the home page on the product but countdown is not appearing.

Captur02e.PNG

Captur01e.PNG

Edited by shubham (see edit history)

6 hours ago, shubham said:

Is this module works only with the basic( preinstalled) version theme of Prestashop because it is not working properly with my theme as countdown is not visible? This module is also creating a java script error with my shopping cart module because of which my cart had stoped working. Please help me. I'm sending you some screenshot where you can see that NAME " SALE" in the product contdown is appearing on the home page on the product but countdown is not appearing.

Hi,

No, it usually works with any theme.

Could you show me an example live page? I'll check Javascript errors etc.

3 hours ago, polosat said:

Hi,

No, it usually works with any theme.

Could you show me an example live page? I'll check Javascript errors etc.

yes, check it www.gemsters.store

As soon as i'm enabling this module my shopping cart starts unresponding. 

Oh, I see. Yes, there is a conflict with another countdown timer in your theme. I'll try to make a fix to avoid it.

43 minutes ago, polosat said:

Oh, I see. Yes, there is a conflict with another countdown timer in your theme. I'll try to make a fix to avoid it.

thank you very much. I will be waiting for you sir to fix it. it's a great module sir and i will be very happy if you fix it for me.

Greetings!

Again thanks you a lot for your module @polosat offering us a very nice solution to run more attractive specials for FREE!

I was running and older version of your module on my website for over a year without problems.

Since I was again to use the countdown feature on my website, I decided to first update to latest version 1.2.6, then went to deal with the special offers I wanted to run on a few specific articles.

When doing so, I came around some border effect, not sure if it was found before because I did not have the time to read whole thread, however in case it was not I am going to post what I found here.

Usually when I set a specific price, when I want that special to start now, I never set the 'starting' date, only the 'ending' one. When doing so, your module does not find the specific price defined this way with a starting date set to default  '0000-00-00 00:00:00' by PS core and with a ending time set in the future (NOT NULL).
Because it does not find it, it does not appear in the dropdown selection menu on the product page for a quick selection of dates.
To appear there, specific prices need to have a 'starting' and a 'ending' date set, when PS allows not to set the starting one. ( well the ending one too making the offer then unlimited but it would make no sense to have an unlimited countdown :) )

Sorry, I did not have time to check the code, so I only assume you are checking versus the 'starting' date and you probably want it to be NOT NULL.

Now, if it is not too much hassle, I was thinking of a small addition idea, which I think could be very handy, and that would be a 'mass selection' within the module configuration page for 'mass deletion', 'mass disabling', 'mass enabling' etc etc.

Also it seems you list the products with 'unlimited' specific price with a start and end date both set to '0000-00-00 00:00:00' within the configuration page, as inactive yes, but I don't think it makes much sense to list those since they are set to be unlimited and do not need a countdown obviously.

Thank you again for the great work!

Hope this helps,

Edited by Muad'Dib
addition (see edit history)

On 19.04.2018 at 8:12 PM, shubham said:

thank you very much. I will be waiting for you sir to fix it. it's a great module sir and i will be very happy if you fix it for me.

Hi,

I've made a fix, please try it.

psproductcountdown.zip

On 20.04.2018 at 10:47 AM, Muad'Dib said:

Greetings!

Again thanks you a lot for your module @polosat offering us a very nice solution to run more attractive specials for FREE!

I was running and older version of your module on my website for over a year without problems.

Since I was again to use the countdown feature on my website, I decided to first update to latest version 1.2.6, then went to deal with the special offers I wanted to run on a few specific articles.

When doing so, I came around some border effect, not sure if it was found before because I did not have the time to read whole thread, however in case it was not I am going to post what I found here.

Usually when I set a specific price, when I want that special to start now, I never set the 'starting' date, only the 'ending' one. When doing so, your module does not find the specific price defined this way with a starting date set to default  '0000-00-00 00:00:00' by PS core and with a ending time set in the future (NOT NULL).
Because it does not find it, it does not appear in the dropdown selection menu on the product page for a quick selection of dates.
To appear there, specific prices need to have a 'starting' and a 'ending' date set, when PS allows not to set the starting one. ( well the ending one too making the offer then unlimited but it would make no sense to have an unlimited countdown :) )

Sorry, I did not have time to check the code, so I only assume you are checking versus the 'starting' date and you probably want it to be NOT NULL.

Now, if it is not too much hassle, I was thinking of a small addition idea, which I think could be very handy, and that would be a 'mass selection' within the module configuration page for 'mass deletion', 'mass disabling', 'mass enabling' etc etc.

Also it seems you list the products with 'unlimited' specific price with a start and end date both set to '0000-00-00 00:00:00' within the configuration page, as inactive yes, but I don't think it makes much sense to list those since they are set to be unlimited and do not need a countdown obviously.

Thank you again for the great work!

Hope this helps,

psproductcountdown.zip

Hi,

I've made a fix for the specific price dropdown menu, please try.

Sorry, I can't add the mass edit features right now, but I'll surely try to add them later.

I not sure I understand the last problem. What do you mean by " 'unlimited' specific price with a start and end date both set to '0000-00-00 00:00:00' within the configuration page"? Where are they displayed?

Edited by polosat (see edit history)

1 hour ago, polosat said:

psproductcountdown.zip

Hi,

I've made a fix for the specific price dropdown menu, please try.

Sorry, I can't add the mass edit features right now, but I'll surely try to add them later.

I not sure I understand the last problem. What do you mean by " 'unlimited' specific price with a start and end date both set to '0000-00-00 00:00:00' within the configuration page"? Where are they displayed?

Hello @polosat!

Tyvm for your reply. Dont worry about features additions, they were only suggestions hope you liked them :)

What I meant in my last suggestion was on the configuration page of the module it lists 'unlimited' specific prices with no start or end dates (0000-00-00 00:00:00), please have a look on this picture and you will understand better.

productcountdown.jpg.0df66450bf7c752dbc4a61910346be21.jpg

For example I use this method of setting 'Unlimited' specific prices on products, with no start date and no end date, to manually force / overwrite a mass category discount on a specific product I dont want the category discount to be applied.

But it makes no sense for those products to be automatically listed in productcountdown module because a countdown with no limit would not very wise to set ;) I think it is just a border effect you forgot to test, but I did not check code (did not have time).

What I mean is I think checking products for specific price defined like you probably right now but only display them if they are not 'unlimited'.

Hope you understand better what I meant now, if not do not hesitate to ask.

Will test your kindly attached zip a bit later and let your know.

Regards.

I see, thanks.

But how do you create timers with '0000-00-00 00:00:00' dates? :) There are no specific prices in that list, only manually added countdown timers.

Hello,

Great module. Thanks,

Do you know why if we switch from thumbnail view to list and back, the countdown disappear?

Thank you,

2 hours ago, eldermaster said:

Hello,

Great module. Thanks,

Do you know why if we switch from thumbnail view to list and back, the countdown disappear?

Thank you,

Hi,

Could you show me an example live page? Maybe I'll find something.

51 minutes ago, freddie1946 said:

Great module! How can i translate "days - hours -  min - sec"? Thanks!

Hi,

You can translate it in module translations in Back Office:
Localization > Translations > module translations > Module psproductcountdown > block Header

11 minutes ago, polosat said:

Hi,

You can translate it in module translations in Back Office:
Localization > Translations > module translations > Module psproductcountdown > block Header

Thank you! I selected italian translation but i had to select english one. 

Hope this can help :)

Is it possible to add a message above the time, for example: HURRY UP, TIME LEFT....?

And why in BO it doesn't show the field as you can see in the attached files? I've installed the module yesterday and the fields were there. Today they disappeared. 

How can i solve?

fields.png

Edited by freddie1946 (see edit history)

20 hours ago, polosat said:

I see, thanks.

But how do you create timers with '0000-00-00 00:00:00' dates? :) There are no specific prices in that list, only manually added countdown timers.

Hey @polosat!

Humm that's very odd, because I can assure you I never ever added those countdown manually. Those articles are old articles I have not touched for years.

However just so you know I was using an earlier version of the module, maybe 1,5 year old before I recently updated to latest like a week ago. May it be possible an older version created all those by itself? Otherwise I don't know how they ended up there and sadly cannot assist because I don't have time atm to  check code.

Let me know if you want me to check things on those articles, like if they have specific prices set or such.

As for your question about creating unlimited timer, it is actually quite easy to do, you simply leave start and end date fields empty when you set the specific price. Please have a look on pictures bellow which makes it even easier to understand:

Specific-price_01.thumb.jpg.588eb793e2c32060ac8755f03f23cf99.jpg

Specific-price_02.thumb.jpg.df2a454abb026d805a08a3744fbcff7a.jpg

On earlier versions of PS you could even set an unlimited discount of 0e, which was very useful for products you never wanted to have discount on, but that was changed starting PS 1.6 if I remember well and I was too lazy to override it even if I liked being able to set unlimited discount of 0e on some articles :)

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

7 hours ago, freddie1946 said:

Is it possible to add a message above the time, for example: HURRY UP, TIME LEFT....?

And why in BO it doesn't show the field as you can see in the attached files? I've installed the module yesterday and the fields were there. Today they disappeared. 

How can i solve?

Yes, you can add a message by filling a "name" field of a countdown.

Hmm, most likely the problem is in translations. Please check whether the module translations are valid.

5 hours ago, Muad'Dib said:

Hey @polosat!

Humm that's very odd, because I can assure you I never ever added those countdown manually. Those articles are old articles I have not touched for years.

However just so you know I was using an earlier version of the module, maybe 1,5 year old before I recently updated to latest like a week ago. May it be possible an older version created all those by itself? Otherwise I don't know how they ended up there and sadly cannot assist because I don't have time atm to  check code.

Let me know if you want me to check things on those articles, like if they have specific prices set or such.

As for your question about creating unlimited timer, it is actually quite easy to do, you simply leave start and end date fields empty when you set the specific price. Please have a look on pictures bellow which makes it even easier to understand:

On earlier versions of PS you could even set an unlimited discount of 0e, which was very useful for products you never wanted to have discount on, but that was changed starting PS 1.6 if I remember well and I was too lazy to override it even if I liked being able to set unlimited discount of 0e on some articles :)

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

I see, thanks for the details.

Well, I'll recheck it, maybe I'll find a way to reproduce that bug.

8 minutes ago, polosat said:

Yes, you can add a message by filling a "name" field of a countdown.

Hmm, most likely the problem is in translations. Please check whether the module translations are valid.

I added the message and it works, the other issue (fields disappeared) is not solved.

There is some problem with translations. How do you edit them?

I edit translations by BO, checking them there's nothing wrong. Resetting the module nothing happens. The problem is still unsolved.

On 4/23/2018 at 2:48 PM, polosat said:

Hi,

I've made a fix, please try it.

psproductcountdown.zip

Thank you very much sir your work is truly appreciative. Sorry to trouble you but their are something errors with it. I'm sending you the screenshot please help me in fixing those.

Captu01re.PNG

On 24.04.2018 at 8:15 PM, freddie1946 said:

I edit translations by BO, checking them there's nothing wrong. Resetting the module nothing happens. The problem is still unsolved.

Did you try to delete the module directory and install it again? If it doesn't help, maybe you edited module translations related to your theme. They are stored in the /themes/your_theme/modules/psproductcountdown/translations directory.

So, you need to delete translations from module's directory and from theme module's directory.

On 25.04.2018 at 10:21 AM, shubham said:

Thank you very much sir your work is truly appreciative. Sorry to trouble you but their are something errors with it. I'm sending you the screenshot please help me in fixing those.

Oh, I see. Please send me an example live page with a countdown, I'll check it.

24 minutes ago, polosat said:

Oh, I see. Please send me an example live page with a countdown, I'll check it.

https://gemsters.store/index.php

Thank you very much for your reply. Here it is sir.

can you please remove days hours min sec which is written on the countdown.?

Edited by shubham (see edit history)

33 minutes ago, polosat said:

Did you try to delete the module directory and install it again? If it doesn't help, maybe you edited module translations related to your theme. They are stored in the /themes/your_theme/modules/psproductcountdown/translations directory.

So, you need to delete translations from module's directory and from theme module's directory.

It works again! I deleted translations from module's directory and from theme module's directory. Thank you very much! :)

29 minutes ago, shubham said:

https://gemsters.store/index.php

Thank you very much for your reply. Here it is sir.

can you please remove days hours min sec which is written on the countdown.?

Please add the following CSS code into the Custom CSS option field. It should help.

body .psproductcountdown  .pspc-main .count {
    font-size: 2em;
    font-weight: normal;
}
@media(min-width: 1200px) {
    body .psproductcountdown  .pspc-main .count.top {
	   line-height: 2.4em;
    }
}
@media(max-width: 1199px) {
	   line-height: 1.9em;
    }
}
body .product-miniature .psproductcountdown {
	text-align: center;
    bottom: 0;
    top: 50%;
    margin-top: -20%;
}
body .psproductcountdown  .pspc-main .label {
	top: 3.8em;
}

16 minutes ago, freddie1946 said:

It works again! I deleted translations from module's directory and from theme module's directory. Thank you very much! :)

You're welcome, glad it works :) Sometimes (very rarely) it happens with translations independently of any particular module.

You're welcome, glad it works :) Sometimes (very rarely) it happens with translations independently of any particular module.

But How can i modify translations? I would like translating some word in italian.

Edited by freddie1946 (see edit history)

Please add the following CSS code into the Custom CSS option field. It should help.

body .psproductcountdown  .pspc-main .count {
    font-size: 2em;
}
@media(min-width: 1200px) {
	   line-height: 2.4em;
    }
}
@media(max-width: 1199px) {
	   line-height: 1.9em;
    }
}
body .product-miniature .psproductcountdown {
	text-align: center;
    bottom: 0;
    top: 50%;
    margin-top: -20%;
}
body .psproductcountdown  .pspc-main .label {
	top: 3.8em;
}

Thank you very much sir. Great module. loved it. 

2 hours ago, freddie1946 said:

But How can i modify translations? I would like translating some word in italian.

Well... maybe it was a temporary issue, try to edit translations again.

22 hours ago, polosat said:

Well... maybe it was a temporary issue, try to edit translations again.

It happens everytime i modify translations. 

Well... then you need to update your PrestaShop in order to normally use translations.

Also I can try to generate an English translation file which you can manually translate to Italian. But it even sounds a bit confusing :)

16 hours ago, polosat said:

Well... then you need to update your PrestaShop in order to normally use translations.

Also I can try to generate an English translation file which you can manually translate to Italian. But it even sounds a bit confusing :)

Ihave to update, that's the only way. Thank you very much! :)

7 hours ago, freddie1946 said:

Ihave to update, that's the only way. Thank you very much! :)

Please be careful and make sure to create a backup :)  Update from such pretty old version may be tricky.

9 hours ago, polosat said:

Please be careful and make sure to create a backup :)  Update from such pretty old version may be tricky.

Yes, thanks for your advice. Once i updated my PS from 1.4 to 1.6 and everything was ok. I hope this time will be the same. :D

What kind of link do you mean?

You can edit the module's template but it'll be only a hardcoded link without any customization in Back Office.

14 hours ago, polosat said:

What kind of link do you mean?

You can edit the module's template but it'll be only a hardcoded link without any customization in Back Office.

Just a text that links to another page. I want to create a kind of promotion: clients can buy products with some percent of discount just for a limited time. I want to insert that link to explain the rules of that promotion.

9 hours ago, freddie1946 said:

Just a text that links to another page. I want to create a kind of promotion: clients can buy products with some percent of discount just for a limited time. I want to insert that link to explain the rules of that promotion.

Oh, ok, then you can simply edit the module's template. You need to create or edit the file /themes/your_theme/modules/psproductcountdown/views/templates/hook/psproductcountdown.tpl

Something like the attached file.

psproductcountdown.tpl

Hi

Great job, perfect working module. Thank you.

How to transplant/add to hook rightcolumnproducts. in product page.

Is there a way to show timer on product page and price drop page only and not on category page.

On 16/5/2018 at 7:16 PM, polosat said:

Oh, ok, then you can simply edit the module's template. You need to create or edit the file /themes/your_theme/modules/psproductcountdown/views/templates/hook/psproductcountdown.tpl

Something like the attached file.

psproductcountdown.tpl

It works thanks! Just one correction the file is located in modules/psproductcountdown/views/templates/hook

I hope this can help :)

5 hours ago, sinbinrin said:

Hi

Great job, perfect working module. Thank you.

How to transplant/add to hook rightcolumnproducts. in product page.

Is there a way to show timer on product page and price drop page only and not on category page.

Hi,

It should be supported by the module. Try the attached modified module, it should work (you need to transplant the module in Back Office).

psproductcountdown.zip

2 hours ago, freddie1946 said:

It works thanks! Just one correction the file is located in modules/psproductcountdown/views/templates/hook

I hope this can help :)

Great :)

Yes, in the modules directory you can edit the original file, but in the themes directory you can edit its copy, so the original file will be unchanged.
But nevermind, it's not a big difference.

polosat, this is a great module which I have been looking for for some time. I just have one issue I am wanting to resolve which is to have the countdown timer show at the bottom of the product image on the homepage rather than overlaying over the image. this is with the prestashop 1.7 classic theme.

I attempted to edit the css to move it further down but it may require multiple modifications to the css I think. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

13 hours ago, mxMedia said:

polosat, this is a great module which I have been looking for for some time. I just have one issue I am wanting to resolve which is to have the countdown timer show at the bottom of the product image on the homepage rather than overlaying over the image. this is with the prestashop 1.7 classic theme.

I attempted to edit the css to move it further down but it may require multiple modifications to the css I think. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Could you please show me an example live page with a countdown? Or is it just a clean PrestaShop installation?

Hi Polosat, thank you for the module.

in order to purchase the full version of the module, I would like to ask you if in the product-list file I can place the countdown on the product image ONLY when in grid mode.

In list mode everything is fine, but in grid mode this module and my theme create incompatibilities.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, PEPPE83 said:

Hi Polosat, thank you for the module.

in order to purchase the full version of the module, I would like to ask you if in the product-list file I can place the countdown on the product image ONLY when in grid mode.

In list mode everything is fine, but in grid mode this module and my theme create incompatibilities.

Thank you.

Hi,

Do you mean you'd like to show a countdown over the product image in grid mode and show a countdown in another place when in list mode?

In any case it's possible, I just need to see a working countdown on a live page for making some CSS changes.

Hi!

Great module.

I have 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to just have the countdown timer on the Hompage only and not on any of the product pages?

2. I'm currently on version 1.2.5. I think you have a newer version, 1.2.7. Do I just download the latest version from the 1st Post and installed on top of 1.2.5?

Cheers

Greg

20 hours ago, lateral said:

Hi!

Great module.

I have 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to just have the countdown timer on the Hompage only and not on any of the product pages?

2. I'm currently on version 1.2.5. I think you have a newer version, 1.2.7. Do I just download the latest version from the 1st Post and installed on top of 1.2.5?

Cheers

Greg

Hi Greg,

1. I think the easiest way to hide it at the product page is to add the following code into the Custom CSS field in the module options:

#product .psproductcountdown {
  display: none;
}

2. Yes, you can simply install the new version.

Thanks Polosat,

Perhaps I was not clear enough with my first question.....I want to just have the countdown timer displayed on the Homepage somewhere and not on any product pages...perhaps at the top of the Left Column or somewhere obvious?

I also tried your CSS but it still displayed the Countdown timer on the Product pages...

I'm also using the Free version with the black background "flipping" countdown....is there a way to change the background colour from black to "FEA800" (orange)????

I have just checked out your Pro version of the module and have these questions as this may be a better option for me:

1. Themes - you many many these which is good and a few of them have the text "Offer ends in". Can I easily change this to "Sale ends in" via the backend interface?

2. Additional Instructions - at the end of the configuration form in the Backend, you have the following:

Additional countdown

You can also use this HTML code to create a countdown independently of any product:

<div class="pspc-custom pspc-inactive" data-to="2017-12-31 23:59"></div>

I use Creative Slider (https://creativeslider.webshopworks.com/) on my Website and wonder if the above can be easily inserted so that I can have your Countdown timer just of the Homepage...

Update:

I just purchased the Pro Version and installed it over the top of the free version and now I do not have any Countdown timers displayed.....I have manually cleared the cache etc without any luck! I have some products with Specific prices but without any timers.

Any ideas?

Update:

I just tried the Category Countdown timer option and it also does not work.....I have attached a screen shot....

Great module!

Cheers

Greg

countdown000.png

Update:

I deleted both the Free and Pro versions and reinstalled the Pro version....I noticed the following:

1. There was a Catalog Price Rule in place that was expired so I changed that.

2. The Position at the product page option "Over Product Image" does not work on my template for some reason and that is why I was nto seeing he countdown timer.....

Update:

The Custom Theme option doesn't work 100%

See the attached file.

Where is the text "Test" coming from? This appears if I enable "Show Promo Text" when using a Custom Theme.

Also, I can't change the seconds colour...it always stays red.

If the "Test" is to be a user definable string then the user also needs to be able to change font size and colour.

countdown001.png

Edited by lateral (see edit history)

On 8/9/2017 at 3:49 PM, polosat said:

Hi forgiale,

Do you mean you need to display some products at the homepage? You need to use some default module, such as homefeatured (Featured products on the homepage). Countdown timers will be displayed there.

Hi mistik777,

Yes, it works for me. But it may be the problem that it doesn't make any changes immediately after countdown ending. It makes a product not available for order only at the next loading of the product page.

Hello again...

It still no working... :(

By DB if you want to active/desactive a producto for available_for_order you should change with 1 this values

UPDATE ps_product_shop SET available_for_order=1 WHERE id_product=XXXX;
UPDATE ps_product SET available_for_order=1 WHERE id_product=XXX;

and in your code i don´t see the value about ps_product_shop 

if ($datetime_to < $datetime_current) {
                    $product = new Product($id_product);
                    if ($product->available_for_order) {
                        $product->available_for_order = true;
                        $product->save();
                    }

}

Have you got any idea to solve this??

Thanks and regards

Hi Greg,
You can send me a personal message on Addons or presta.site, so I can faster reply and solve the problems.
Yes, you can insert that countdown HTML code into the slider editor.
What start and end time did you use to get those "Nan" dates?
The option "Over Product Image" may not work if you don't have the necessary hook in your template. You can send me your template file and I'll insert it. What PrestaShop version do you use?
The "Test" text should be from an appropriate countdown name. Please check all language values of a countdown name if you have more than one language.
Actually the custom theme never was really popular so it may lack some options :) I can send you some CSS changes as a temporary fix or add these customization options in the next module update.
Hopefully I didn't miss any issue. What are the current unsolved problems?

3 hours ago, mistik777 said:

Hello again...

It still no working... :(

By DB if you want to active/desactive a producto for available_for_order you should change with 1 this values

UPDATE ps_product_shop SET available_for_order=1 WHERE id_product=XXXX;
UPDATE ps_product SET available_for_order=1 WHERE id_product=XXX;

and in your code i don´t see the value about ps_product_shop 

if ($datetime_to < $datetime_current) {
                    $product = new Product($id_product);
                    if ($product->available_for_order) {
                        $product->available_for_order = true;
                        $product->save();
                    }

}

Have you got any idea to solve this??

Thanks and regards

Hi,

Yes, that MySQL code does the same thing that the code with "$product". The main problem is where to place it. I'm currently searching the best place to place it.

Hi Polosat,

I've sent you a detailed email via your presta.site website.

Cheers

Greg

Hi!

Great module.

I have 2 questions:

2. I'm currently on version 1.2.5. I think you have a newer version, 1.2.7. Do I just download the

Hello,

Great module, thank you ! J'd like to know if it's possible to hook the module on the left column, just like, for example, the new products or the special offers ? This way, customers can see a list of products with countdown timer.

On 13.07.2018 at 4:55 PM, Sam Minerve said:

Hello,

Great module, thank you ! J'd like to know if it's possible to hook the module on the left column, just like, for example, the new products or the special offers ? This way, customers can see a list of products with countdown timer.

Hi,

It's surely possible, but you need to manually insert the module's custom hook to the necessary module templates in the left column. By default there are no hooks that this module can use. And since products in the left column are relatively small, countdown timers may need some style adjustments.

The custom hook code most likely would be like this: {hook h='PSProductCountdown' id_product=$product.id_product}
It's also described at the module configuration page.

hello!
How can I hide "days" countdown? I just need hours, mins and secs.
PS1.6

Hi,

It's surely possible, but you need to manually insert the module's custom hook to the necessary module templates in the left column. By default there are no hooks that this module can use. And since products in the left column are relatively small, countdown timers may need some style adjustments.

The custom hook code most likely would be like this: {hook h='PSProductCountdown' id_product=$product.id_product}

hello!
How can I hide "days" countdown? I just need hours, mins and secs.
PS1.6

On 16/07/2018 at 4:21 PM, polosat said:

Hi,

Hi Polosat,

Thank you for your reply. In fact, what I was trying to achieve is somethink like the blocknewproducts or the blockspecials modules, with just one image of flash sales with a link referring to all flash sales. Like the enclosed image :

exemple-colonne-gauche.jpg

Edited by Sam Minerve (see edit history)

On 25.07.2018 at 2:00 PM, Sam Minerve said:

Hi Polosat,

Thank you for your reply. In fact, what I was trying to achieve is somethink like the blocknewproducts or the blockspecials modules, with just one image of flash sales with a link referring to all flash sales. Like the enclosed image :

Hi Sam,

Oh, I see. No, unfortunately there is no such option and it requires pretty much changes to achieve this...

Hi, thanks for creating a free module! However, I'm having some issues getting it to work.

I downloaded the .zip, installed it on prestashop and inserted into product.tpl your suggested:

{hook h='PSProductCountdown' id_product=$product->id}

so that it looks like this:

<div class="box-info-product">
	<div class="content_prices clearfix">
		{hook h='PSProductCountdown' id_product=$product->id}
		{if $product->show_price && !isset($restricted_country_mode) && !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}
			<!-- prices -->
			<div class="price">

But there's nothing appearing on my product page...

If i put the hook into its own div then the div is empty when the page loads.

Have I done something wrong? Any help you can offer would be massively appreciated

Thanks!

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply.

Hmm, everything looks correct.
Does the module works in the default hook? (custom hook is just an option).
Could you show me an example live page with a missing countdown?

Error massage: 
"No template found for module psproductcountdown"
I have module turned on only for specific products, When I enter product tab in BO i see this error massage. I use prestashop 1.5

Would be grateful for any help.

Hi Polosat, I have a question, I am using prestashop 1.7.4.3 , module works great, but I miss an option I think, I need the countdown schedule also make the product active and inactive.

Let say I publish today a 18.00 my product then I set a countdown, from today at 18.00 to tomorro at 5am. I need the product only be active (orderable) in that time slot.

1 - Does the Pro version achieve this?

2- Also, with the pro version, Will I be able to put the countdown below the product and not over it?

Thanks, great job!

Hi guys,
Sorry for such delay, I was offline in vacation :)

On 16.10.2018 at 10:01 AM, ayurveda1983 said:
Error massage:
"No template found for module psproductcountdown"
I have module turned on only for specific products, When I enter product tab in BO i see this error massage. I use prestashop 1.5
Would be grateful for any help.

Oops, it seems to be a bug. I updated the module, you can download it from attachment.

On 20.10.2018 at 11:56 PM, agustin866 said:

Hi Polosat, I have a question, I am using prestashop 1.7.4.3 , module works great, but I miss an option I think, I need the countdown schedule also make the product active and inactive.

Let say I publish today a 18.00 my product then I set a countdown, from today at 18.00 to tomorro at 5am. I need the product only be active (orderable) in that time slot.

1 - Does the Pro version achieve this?

2- Also, with the pro version, Will I be able to put the countdown below the product and not over it?

Thanks, great job!

Yes, I recently added this feature to the pro version. You can enable/disable products on countdown start/end.

Well... a countdown can be placed below the product but most likely only after inserting a custom hook into your template. There is no necessary hook in PS1.7 by default.

psproductcountdown.zip