polosat

[Free Module] Product Countdown (PS 1.5/1.6/1.7)

I hooked the module on the product page under "add to cart" buttton, but the time counter does not show up. I only see the label ("NAME") which I wrote in item -> product countdown tab>field 'name'.

I read the full discussion and saw something about editing module css and container width. what css should I add there?

using PS 1.6.0.14

Problem solved.

thank you for your help Polosat

Edited by exorcist (see edit history)

I hooked the module on the product page under "add to cart" buttton, but the time counter does not show up. I only see the label ("NAME") which I wrote in item -> product countdown tab>field 'name'.

I read the full discussion and saw something about editing module css and container width. what css should I add there?

using PS 1.6.0.14

Could you show me an example page?

• Like 1

Great module!

Is there any way to add an action to end the countdown?

For example: activate/desactivate available for order

Test:

http://www.thesneakerone.com/es/adidas/5403-adidas-iniki-runner-azul.html

Thanks and regards

Well, you have to edit the module's code for that :)

For example to change an "available for order" option, you need to edit the file /modules/psproductcountdown/psproductcountdown.php and add this code to the line #190:

if ($datetime_to < $datetime_current) {
    $product = new Product($id_product);
    if ($product->available_for_order) {
        $product->available_for_order = false;
        $product->save();
    }
}

Salve h bisogno di un aiuto per il tuo bellissimo modulo vorrei inserire il conto alla rovescia nella homepage ma non riesco trovare esempio in allegato se gentilmente mi potete aiutare il modulo e la versione più recente  

vi ringraziamo anticipatamente 

post-781272-0-98120700-1504747752_thumb.jpg

Well, you have to edit the module's code for that :)

For example to change an "available for order" option, you need to edit the file /modules/psproductcountdown/psproductcountdown.php and add this code to the line #190:

if ($datetime_to < $datetime_current) {
    $product = new Product($id_product);
    if ($product->available_for_order) {
        $product->available_for_order = false;
        $product->save();
    }
}

Thanks for the answer,

have you try it?

I have modified the file with the code, clean cache... and nothing.... :(

Thanks

Grazie per la risposta,

hai provato?

Ho modificato il file con il codice, la cache pulita ... e niente .... :(

Hi mystic777 thanks for the answer, I'm mistaken with white page both in front and back.grazie again if you can genuinely help me

Edited by forgiale (see edit history)

Salve h bisogno di un aiuto per il tuo bellissimo modulo vorrei inserire il conto alla rovescia nella homepage ma non riesco trovare esempio in allegato se gentilmente mi potete aiutare il modulo e la versione più recente  

vi ringraziamo anticipatamente 

Hi forgiale,

Do you mean you need to display some products at the homepage? You need to use some default module, such as homefeatured (Featured products on the homepage). Countdown timers will be displayed there.

Thanks for the answer,

have you try it?

I have modified the file with the code, clean cache... and nothing.... :(

Thanks

Hi mistik777,

Yes, it works for me. But it may be the problem that it doesn't make any changes immediately after countdown ending. It makes a product not available for order only at the next loading of the product page.

hey ! first of all, thanks for this free module !

im using prestashop 1.6.1.17 and i have a problem : how can i make it appears (the countdown) on homepage products and category products ?

the countdown is fine on product page but doesn't appears on the rest.

can you help me please? thank you  :)  

Hi forgiale,

Do you mean you need to display some products at the homepage? You need to use some default module, such as homefeatured (Featured products on the homepage). Countdown timers will be displayed there.

Hi mistik777,

Yes, it works for me. But it may be the problem that it doesn't make any changes immediately after countdown ending. It makes a product not available for order only at the next loading of the product page.

Thank you for your cooperation I have resolved differently.
the various forms of the homepage had to be activated in order to make the products appear again

hey ! first of all, thanks for this free module !

im using prestashop 1.6.1.17 and i have a problem : how can i make it appears (the countdown) on homepage products and category products ?

the countdown is fine on product page but doesn't appears on the rest.

can you help me please? thank you  :)  

Hi, there is a procedure to follow meanwhile the modules should be activated
homefeatured then the newproduct specialtyproduct so they can appear on the home page, among other things you have in each product you have to select the category and home that I now attach to make you see and appear all in the showcase.

at least from what I understand and what I attached to you I had the same problem until yesterday

esempioo.png

Yes, you're right, these modules should be activated to show products and accordingly countdown timers.
If products are displayed at the homepage, but countdown isn't working, then most likely you have a custom theme without necessary hooks. In that case you need to modify your templates and put there a hook code from the module's instructions.

Hi

First of all, thanks for the module!

When I create a Special Price for a product and I select just a single customer group or single customer, the count down stills showing up for all customers instead of howing up just for the selected group in the special price tab.

Any ideas on how to solve it?

8 hours ago, jordillado said:

Hi

When I create a Special Price for a product and I select just a single customer group or single customer, the count down stills showing up for all customers instead of howing up just for the selected group in the special price tab.

Hi,

I see. Yes, it seems to be a problem, I'll make an update soon.

On 21.10.2017 at 2:02 AM, jordillado said:

Hi

Hi,

I've released an update, now customer and customer group restrictions are respected.

10 minutes ago, Soyons zen said:

Hi, Thank you for this sharing, it is possible to add themes...?

Yes, to add a theme do this:
1) Create a .css file (for example 3-test.css) in the directory views/css/themes/your_presta_version/
2) Add a preview image (for example 3-test.png) in the directory views/img/themes/your_presta_version/
You can simply copy an existing theme and rename it.

Hola , tengo un problema la cuenta regresiva no se adapta ni en la principal ni en la del producto habria forma de ponerlo mas pequeño para que se adapte

www.reformatica.es

E-mail: comercial@reformatica.es

gracias

23 minutes ago, SoportReformatica said:

Hola , tengo un problema la cuenta regresiva no se adapta ni en la principal ni en la del producto habria forma de ponerlo mas pequeño para que se adapte

www.reformatica.es

gracias

Hi, you have to settle css

1 hour ago, SoportReformatica said:

www.reformatica.es

gracias

Hi,

You mean you just need to make a countdown smaller in size?
Yes, you have to add some CSS rules.
Add this code to any of your theme .css files:

body .psproductcountdown {
    font-size: 9px;
}

For example, if your PrestaShop version is 1.7, you can add this code to file /themes/your_theme_name/assets/css/custom.css
And you can change font size 9px to some other value.

• Like 1

Very good, first of all I would like to thank the great module,
without a doubt it is very useful and functional although at least I have something confused
when I put the discount time, when I put the start date and the end date this is not correct ,
if for example I start 07/11/2017 at 10:00:00 this does not start at that time,
and if I put that ends on 07/11/2017 at 12:00:00 when it arrives at that time He still tells
me that he has hours to finish, I do not know exactly how much time goes wrong but it's a lot.
Also comment that I am in version 1.7.2.2 
Sorry for my bad English, I use the google translator.
Edited by ChuChuah_2017 (see edit history)

En 6/11/2017 a las 1:12 PM, Soyons zen dijo:

Hola, tienes que resolver css

Eso lo he entendido pero no encuentro donde cambiar la linea de CSS o donde puedo agregarla

la version de prestashop es 1.6.1.11

Me gustaría saber, si decido comprar el modulo de pago. como lo actualizo en el prestashop

Recuerdo que  mi version es la 1.6.1.11

Si, puedo resolverlo a través del CSS mejor. Lo unico que he realizado varios cambios en la fuente y no he conseguido ponerla mas pequeña

www.reformatica.es

comercial@reformatica.es

15 hours ago, SoportReformatica said:

Me gustaría saber, si decido comprar el modulo de pago. como lo actualizo en el prestashop
Recuerdo que  mi version es la 1.6.1.11
Si, puedo resolverlo a través del CSS mejor. Lo unico que he realizado varios cambios en la fuente y no he conseguido ponerla mas pequeña
www.reformatica.es
comercial@reformatica.es

Hi,

I think the best way to add CSS code in PS1.6 is this:
1) Navigate to directory /themes/your_theme_name/css/autoload/
2) Create there a .css file, for example my.css
3) Insert the CSS code into that file.
4) Make sure to clear PrestaShop cache and browser cache.

On 07.11.2017 at 10:12 AM, ChuChuah_2017 said:

Very good, first of all I would like to thank the great module,
without a doubt it is very useful and functional although at least I have something confused
when I put the discount time, when I put the start date and the end date this is not correct ,
if for example I start 07/11/2017 at 10:00:00 this does not start at that time,
and if I put that ends on 07/11/2017 at 12:00:00 when it arrives at that time He still tells
me that he has hours to finish, I do not know exactly how much time goes wrong but it's a lot.
Also comment that I am in version 1.7.2.2 
Sorry for my bad English, I use the google translator.

Hi,

Usually it occurs when your server time is incorrect, because the module uses server time, not customer time.
Most likely your server is located in another timezone and so its time differs for a few hours from your time.

• Thanks 1

Thank you very much, I was right, I had the wrong time zone.
Could you explain to me if there is any way for the module to include 
the option to publish and hide the product in question once the time has started and finished?

3 hours ago, ChuChuah_2017 said:

Thank you very much, I was right, I had the wrong time zone.
Could you explain to me if there is any way for the module to include 
the option to publish and hide the product in question once the time has started and finished?

No, I afraid it's not possible without significant module modifications.
You can add a code to  hide a product after finish (although it's not very reliable), but I think you need some other tools (like cron) to publish a product at certain time.

• Thanks 1

hace 4 horas, polosat dijo:

No, me temo que no es posible sin modificaciones significativas del módulo.
Puede agregar un código para ocultar un producto después de finalizar (aunque no es muy confiable), pero creo que necesita algunas otras herramientas (como cron) para publicar un producto en determinado momento.

And if I buy your module I can do it or I would consider it to add such an action?

9 minutes ago, ChuChuah_2017 said:

And if I buy your module I can do it or I would consider it to add such an action?

No, neither free or pro version of this module can't do that. But you are not the first person who is asking for this feature, so I'll try to find a way to add it :)

• Thanks 1

hace 1 minuto, polosat dijo:

No, ni la versión gratuita o pro de este módulo no puede hacer eso. Pero no eres la primera persona que solicita esta función, así que intentaré encontrar la manera de agregarla:)

Well I will be very aware of your updates, I could also look if you could add a banner on the home of the store 
in which you put a countdown to the beginning of the discount in which you could add a background image. 
Something like the picture put.

sshot-1.png

19 hours ago, ChuChuah_2017 said:

Well I will be very aware of your updates, I could also look if you could add a banner on the home of the store 
in which you put a countdown to the beginning of the discount in which you could add a background image. 
Something like the picture put.

sshot-1.png

Yes, I've planned to make something like that, but most likely as a separate new module. Hopefully it'll be done soon.

Good afternoon, I want to use the module, to know if you buy something before the end of the clock, it is sent to you that day, it would be possible to put it by default for all the products, and finally how could you change the size of the box for the text .
Thank you very much

1 hour ago, jose maria torres said:

Good afternoon, I want to use the module, to know if you buy something before the end of the clock, it is sent to you that day, it would be possible to put it by default for all the products, and finally how could you change the size of the box for the text .
Thank you very much

Hi,

Sorry, I not sure I understood the question... Please correct me if I misunderstood you.
1) You can show countdown timers for all products with specific prices automatically by changing a corresponding option.
2) Currently you can change countdown size by using the "Custom CSS" option field. You need to add there something like this:

font-size: 12px;
}

12 hours ago, polosat said:

Hi,

Sorry, I not sure I understood the question... Please correct me if I misunderstood you.
1) You can show countdown timers for all products with specific prices automatically by changing a corresponding option.
2) Currently you can change countdown size by using the "Custom CSS" option field. You need to add there something like this:

}

automatic translation
I would like to put the counter for all the products by default, not activate it in the product file individually.

On 28.11.2017 at 11:45 AM, jose maria torres said:

automatic translation
I would like to put the counter for all the products by default, not activate it in the product file individually.

Hmm, no, I afraid this module can't do that. The maximum what you can do is to show timers for all products with specific prices.

9 hours ago, polosat said:

Hmm, no, I afraid this module can't do that. The maximum what you can do is to show timers for all products with specific prices.

9 hours ago, polosat said:

Ok, thanks you

Buenos dias, soy nuevo en todo esto y todavia estoy empezando. He instalado el modulo en la version 1.6 y aparentemente se instala bien. Y ahora la pregunta tonta. ¿donde configuro la cuenta regresiva de un producto especifico? por mas que miro no lo encuentro.

9 hours ago, madelmanhouse said:

Buenos dias, soy nuevo en todo esto y todavia estoy empezando. He instalado el modulo en la version 1.6 y aparentemente se instala bien. Y ahora la pregunta tonta. ¿donde configuro la cuenta regresiva de un producto especifico? por mas que miro no lo encuentro.

Hi,

You can set countdown at the product edit page. Simply edit any product in your Back Office and you'll see a new tab "Product Countdown".

Hello
very nice simple module to install and thank you very much for sharing.
I have a small problem regarding French translation.
as you can see in the photo (review), impossible to translate.
I did the translation on the back office (review = star) empty the cache but nothing ny.
I will need your help.
thank you again.
French English translation

prestashop 1.7

Capture d’écran 2017-12-21 à 18.58.33.png

Edited by pros (see edit history)

20 hours ago, pros said:

Hello
very nice simple module to install and thank you very much for sharing.
I have a small problem regarding French translation.
as you can see in the photo (review), impossible to translate.
I did the translation on the back office (review = star) empty the cache but nothing ny.
I will need your help.
thank you again.
French English translation

prestashop 1.7

Capture d’écran 2017-12-21 à 18.58.33.png

Hello!

Sorry, I not sure I understand. What phrase you're trying to translate? "Review"?

hello polosat

yes I would like to translate that "Rewiew"

I translated it on the back office, empty the cache but its still in English.

thank you again.

Just now, pros said:

hello polosat

yes I would like to translate that "Rewiew"

I translated it on the back office, empty the cache but its still in English.

thank you again.

Ok, I see... But that phrase isn't from the countdown module.
Most likely it's from the product comments module or something similar. If translation isn't working, then you should check that you translate a correct module, a correct theme and correct phrase. There may be more than one "review" in that module translations, maybe in different blocks.

i installed this module to my store about 7-10 days ago. although the module is awesome, works fine, and looks gorgeous, but ever since then, i receive a fatal error every time i try to add a new product to my store. even after uninstalling the module, the error persists. unable to locate the problem or find something relevant in the forum. please help as i am unable to add new products or make changes to the old products.

1 hour ago, Amriti said:

i installed this module to my store about 7-10 days ago. although the module is awesome, works fine, and looks gorgeous, but ever since then, i receive a fatal error every time i try to add a new product to my store. even after uninstalling the module, the error persists. unable to locate the problem or find something relevant in the forum. please help as i am unable to add new products or make changes to the old products.

Hi Amriti,

If the problem persists even after uninstalling the module, then you need to manually delete module's directory (/modules/psproductcountdown) and clear the PrestaShop cache.

In order to see details about that fatal error you need to turn on error reporting: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

On 12.01.2018 at 9:01 PM, shumy300 said:

hi, how can I increase the number of characters? (es. min--->minutes).

tnx

Hi,

You can simply edit the module's translations.

On 13/1/2018 at 9:59 PM, polosat said:

Hi,

You can simply edit the module's translations.

I've already tried but it displays me a maximum of 3 characters.

17 hours ago, shumy300 said:
I've already tried but it displays me a maximum of 3 characters.

Oh, sorry, my bad. You're right, currently those labels are trimmed if they're longer than 5 characters.

I attach the modified module, please try it.

psproductcountdown.zip

On 1/8/2018 at 1:49 AM, polosat said:

Hi Amriti,

If the problem persists even after uninstalling the module, then you need to manually delete module's directory (/modules/psproductcountdown) and clear the PrestaShop cache.

In order to see details about that fatal error you need to turn on error reporting: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

I deleted the module folder from cpanel, enabled the debug mode, cleared cache, and tried again. i received the following error in debug mode.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class PrestaShopLoggerCore in /home/fashio36/public_html/classes/PrestaShopLogger.php on line 178

Do you think this could be because of coutdown timer module?

Please suggest fix.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Amriti (see edit history)

19 hours ago, Amriti said:

I deleted the module folder from cpanel, enabled the debug mode, cleared cache, and tried again. i received the following error in debug mode.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class PrestaShopLoggerCore in /home/fashio36/public_html/classes/PrestaShopLogger.php on line 178

Do you think this could be because of coutdown timer module?

Please suggest fix.

Thanks in advance.

That's strange, this module doesn't use PrestaShopLogger anyway. No, it doesn't seem to be related.

Also, if you deleted the module's directory from your server, then this module can't be the problem - there is simply nothing related is left.

On 1/19/2018 at 7:28 PM, polosat said:

That's strange, this module doesn't use PrestaShopLogger anyway. No, it doesn't seem to be related.

Also, if you deleted the module's directory from your server, then this module can't be the problem - there is simply nothing related is left.

true... figured the same. thanks for your help. i really hope @vekia sees this post and helps me out. i recently discovered that i am unable to update status of shipped orders as well, same error in debug mode. this is after deleting the countdown module, so obviously that module wasnt the problem. i think i'll post a new thread for the same. Thank you @polosat for your help. i'm actually glad the countdown timer module wasnt related to the problem. i will definitely install it back as soon as i am able to fix it. Cheers!

Hi,

I have configured module, but on product page i have error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'countdown' of undefined
    at initCountdown (VM1730 bottom-518668.js:779)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (VM1730 bottom-518668.js:765)
    at fire (VM1730 bottom-518668.js:69)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (VM1730 bottom-518668.js:70)
    at Function.ready (VM1730 bottom-518668.js:75)
    at HTMLDocument.completed (VM1730 bottom-518668.js:75)

On 21.01.2018 at 12:02 AM, Amriti said:

true... figured the same. thanks for your help. i really hope @vekia sees this post and helps me out. i recently discovered that i am unable to update status of shipped orders as well, same error in debug mode. this is after deleting the countdown module, so obviously that module wasnt the problem. i think i'll post a new thread for the same. Thank you @polosat for your help. i'm actually glad the countdown timer module wasnt related to the problem. i will definitely install it back as soon as i am able to fix it. Cheers!

I see... Well, I really hope you'll find the source of the problem soon. By the way, try to check you PHP logs without enabling the debug mode. PrestaShopLogger error may be related to the debug mode, so it doesn't show the real error.

23 hours ago, Tomasz B said:

Hi,

I have configured module, but on product page i have error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'countdown' of undefined
    at initCountdown (VM1730 bottom-518668.js:779)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (VM1730 bottom-518668.js:765)
    at fire (VM1730 bottom-518668.js:69)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (VM1730 bottom-518668.js:70)
    at Function.ready (VM1730 bottom-518668.js:75)
    at HTMLDocument.completed (VM1730 bottom-518668.js:75)

Hi,

Could you please show me your site? Most likely there is a conflict with some other script.

3 hours ago, francesc said:

Hi,

attached català translation

ca.php

Hi francesc,

Many thanks!

I've added it to the module.

Hi Polosat, this module is working great,  can you help me, how to hide the timer on cover image at homepage miniatures. i want to show in product page only. thank you

- PS 1.7.24

1 hour ago, lau_ng said:

Hi Polosat, this module is working great,  can you help me, how to hide the timer on cover image at homepage miniatures. i want to show in product page only. thank you

- PS 1.7.24

Hi,

You can do it in Back Office at the "Design > Positions" page.
Find there the countdown module in the "displayProductPriceBlock" hook and edit it.
In the "Exceptions" list select all pages except "product".
Clear PrestaShop cache after saving.

Hi,

i set parameter into "product countdown" tab into product page

image.png.807168b5be56663bf184e2dd01dc6531.png

in my product.tpl i add {hook h='PSProductCountdown' id_product=$product->id}, but into front office only display the label "NAME".

https://www.ofba.it/modem-e-router/32107-tenda-4g630-router-wi-fi-per-chiavetta-internet-usb-3g-4g-lte-n300-4xlan.html

image.png

Any suggestion?

using PS 1.6.1.5

Thank you for your help, Mirko

Edited by mirko.b@ofba.it
add image (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, mirko.b@ofba.it said:

Hi,

i set parameter into "product countdown" tab into product page and in my product.tpl i add {hook h='PSProductCountdown' id_product=$product->id}, but into front office conly display the label "NAME".

https://www.ofba.it/modem-e-router/32107-tenda-4g630-router-wi-fi-per-chiavetta-internet-usb-3g-4g-lte-n300-4xlan.html

Any suggestion?

using PS 1.6.1.5

Thank you for your help, Mirko

Hi Mirko,

As I see in Chrome developer console, you have a JavaScript error at that page. It interferes normal work of the module.

The error is in the "/modules/pitagora/js/pitagora.js" file.

Without that script the module seems to work fine, but you either need to unhook it from a default position or remove your added custom hook.

Screenshot_1.png.68e4b600f9702871b96cd2e9a93da168.png

44 minutes ago, polosat said:

Hi Mirko,

As I see in Chrome developer console, you have a JavaScript error at that page. It interferes normal work of the module.

The error is in the "/modules/pitagora/js/pitagora.js" file.

Without that script the module seems to work fine, but you either need to unhook it from a default position or remove your added custom hook.

Screenshot_1.png.68e4b600f9702871b96cd2e9a93da168.png

damn it! many thanks!

hi buddy

thanks for your great module.

plz if it is possible make this module rtl.

this is my site : newspower.ir and countdown appear like this  in this link:

http://newspower.ir/60-شبیه-سازی-در-مدار-قرار-گرفتن-واحد-های-نیروگاهی.html

sec  min hour days 

how i can show countdown like this : day hour min sec ??

thanks in advance  :)

1 hour ago, Newspower.ir said:

hi buddy

thanks for your great module.

plz if it is possible make this module rtl.

this is my site : newspower.ir and countdown appear like this  in this link:

http://newspower.ir/60-شبیه-سازی-در-مدار-قرار-گرفتن-واحد-های-نیروگاهی.html

sec  min hour days 

how i can show countdown like this : day hour min sec ??

thanks in advance  :)

Hi,

Well, it's already rtl, so you need to make it ltr :)

You need to add these CSS rules:

.psproductcountdown {
    direction: ltr;
}

You can add it to the end of the /themes/default/css/global.css file. Don't forget to backup that file first.

14 hours ago, Newspower.ir said:

thank u buddy. 

im sorry im a newbie :)

i did it. but it didnt work :(

No problem :)

Ok... Most likely you need to clear PrestaShop cache. In Back Office > Advanced Parameters  > Performance press the clear cache button. If there are no button then you need to clear cache manually: remove all files except index.php from the "/themes/default/cache" directory.

5 minutes ago, Newspower.ir said:

thanks for ur kindness.

i clear the cashe from the directory manually. but the problem continues buddy.

Try the attached modified module, I've added those styles to it.

psproductcountdown.zip

I see, it's working now.

Maybe the module reinstallation was unsuccessful.

You can upload the module right in Back Office without uninstaling the old version.

at first i upload the module right in Back Office without uninstaling the old version. 

then i delete all version and upload this one. even i try it with spanish version.

Ok... then you can modify files of the already installed module. Try to add that CSS code to the end of file /modules/psproductcountdown/views/css/psproductcountdown.css

.psproductcountdown {
}

.psproductcountdown {
    font-weight: normal;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 1;
}
.pspc-main {
    white-space: nowrap;
}
.pspc-main .time {
    min-width: 3.5em;
}
#left_column .psproductcountdown,
#right_column .psproductcountdown {
    font-size: 10px;
}
.psproductcountdown h4 {
    margin-top: 0;
}
.psproductcountdown .hide_zero_weeks .weeks {
    display: none;
}
.product_list .psproductcountdown.over_img.pspc15, .product_list .psproductcountdown.custom_over_img.pspc15,
#product_list .psproductcountdown.over_img.pspc15, #product_list .psproductcountdown.custom_over_img.pspc15 {
    position: absolute;
    top: 50%;
    right: 0;
    left: 0;
    margin-top: -25px;
}
.product_list .psproductcountdown.over_img, .product_list .psproductcountdown.custom_over_img,
#product_list .psproductcountdown.over_img, #product_list .psproductcountdown.custom_over_img {
    top: 100px;
    right: 1px;
    left: 1px;
}
.product_list .hovered .psproductcountdown.over_img, .product_list .hovered .psproductcountdown.custom_over_img,
#product_list .hovered .psproductcountdown.over_img, #product_list .hovered .psproductcountdown.custom_over_img {
}
.product_list .left-block .psproductcountdown.over_img, .product_list .left-block .psproductcountdown.custom_over_img,
#product_list .left-block .psproductcountdown.over_img, #product_list .left-block .psproductcountdown.custom_over_img {
}
#product_list .ajax_block_product:hover .psproductcountdown.over_img,
#product_list .ajax_block_product:hover .psproductcountdown.custom_over_img {
}

#product .psproductcountdown {
    text-align: center;
    padding: 5px 0;
    margin-bottom: 0;
    clear: both;
}
#product .pb-center-column .psproductcountdown {
    text-align: left;
}
.pspc-offer-ends {
}
.ajax_block_product {
    position: relative;
}

/*1.7*/
.product-miniature .psproductcountdown {
    left: 0;
    right: 0;
    bottom: 135px;
    padding-top: 7px;
    padding-bottom: 0;
}
.product-miniature:hover .psproductcountdown {
}
.psproductcountdown .label {
}

#product .pspc17 {
    text-align: left;
    margin-bottom: 1rem;
}
#product .pspc17.displayProductButtons {
    margin-top: 1.5rem;
}
#product .pspc17.displayFooterProduct {
    width: 100%;
    margin-top: 2rem;
}

/* ============ */
.product_list .psproductcountdown {
    width: 270px;
    opacity: 1;
    top: 130px;
}
.ajax_block_product:hover .psproductcountdown {
}
.pspc-main .label {
    text-shadow: 0 0 4px white;
}

.psproductcountdown {
}

Do you have any third-party cache modules installed?

Try to disable for a while a "Smart cache for CSS" option at the Performance page in Back Office and see if anything changes.

I afraid I ran out of ideas :( The problem is that CSS changes are not applied. You need to find out how to clear CSS cache on your site, maybe ask a developer who created it.