1.7 cant access product

pbj

Installed presta 1.7 and when i will access the catalog or product page in back office i get this message:

TNX

Peter

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Edited by pbj (see edit history)

• 6 months later...

Same Error here, error in log : 

[22-May-2017 17:33:44 Europe/Paris] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'PrestaShopBundle\Entity\AttributeRepository' not found in /htdocs/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Repository/DefaultRepositoryFactory.php on line 68

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We also get this error after any upgrades past 1.7.0.6 (but not with 1.7.0.6), only when trying to add or edit a product. Does not happen in debug mode.

PHP version: 5.6.30

I have this exact same problem and it just goes away when I enable the Debug Mode.

My debug.log file has only a few notifications about missing translations, but not a single fatal error that could justify an error 500.

PHP error log is also empty. I also tried with PHP 7.0 and the problem persists.

It is annoying having to enable debug mode in order to access my product catalog. If I ever find a solution I will update here.

Edited by andresams (see edit history)

It's comforting to know that we're not alone with the issue. Sad that it does not seem it will be addressed by PS folks especially since there has been 4 releases (v1.7.1.0, v1.7.1.1, v1.7.1.2, v1.7.2.0) and it still persists. I think v1.7.1.0 is the only one I didn't try on a test setup... I might do that now and see if I can make any progress. Also there was some issues with the 1-click upgrader versions in between which may have been partially responsible for this issue.

Too bad the devs don't seem to pay any attention to the forums. I was looking at setting up another shop using 1.7.x but it seems that many of the affiliated modules haven't all caught up yet, and that whole deal has been a huge fiasco with 1.7.x imho starting with the time it took for paypal to be implemented without a paid 3rd party module. In retrospect I wish we had gone with 1.6.x when we setup the new shop, but at the time we tested both and the client felt more comfortable in 1.7. After some time running it and seeing so many bugs and issues it feels very alpha rather than stable, I really don't think they should be pushing 1.7 yet on new users especially if upgrading is so hit and miss.

Edited by whoey (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello. I had the same issue.

It was fixed by disabling allow_url_fopen in php.ini.
This way you will still have your SEO friendly URL's.

3 possible fixes:

1. Fix for CloudLinux users:
    Go to "php selector"  >  "show php settings"  >  turn "allow_url_fopen" to "off"

2. Fix in php.ini (you need server access for this):
    allow_url_fopen = On;
  3. Fix in .htacces:
    Find .htaccess file in rootfolder of your installation and add the code below.
    Keep in mind this only works if your hosting provider allows it.
    php_value allow_url_fopen On

Good luck! ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi!

I have the same error when I am trying to acces the Orders, Categories, Translations pages etc. in back office. My PrestaShop version is 1.7.6.1 (fresh install), PHP version 7.3, default theme.

the-error.thumb.jpg.140b997ef675fdb75966e9adc265567e.jpg

After I enabled the "Debug mode" it give's me this errors:

- Error when I am trying to acces the Categories:

category-error.thumb.jpg.e5f89ebb7c9f5a5c8b5191886cea99a1.jpg

- Error when I am trying to acces the Translation page:

translations-error.thumb.jpg.65d6fe471972bc3ab35bbc5fd66a098c.jpg

My PHP settings are:

php-version.thumb.jpg.e52c5fc0cc3543d1bb13d271190376b9.jpg

Can someone please tell me where the problem cames from ?! Thank you in advanced!

Edited by Alexandra-Ionela
completion (see edit history)

• 1 month later...