Product Comments - change star rating

Hello,

I have this module 'Product Comments' installed.

Be default, when you give a rating it's showing 3 star unless you scroll and change it to 5. 

I'd like to change it and provide 5 stars by default.

Do you know how to do it?

Best regards,

<div class="star_content">

<input class="star" type="radio" name="criterion[{$criterion.id_product_comment_criterion|round}]" value="1" />

<input class="star" type="radio" name="criterion[{$criterion.id_product_comment_criterion|round}]" value="2" />

<input class="star" type="radio" name="criterion[{$criterion.id_product_comment_criterion|round}]" value="3" checked="checked" />

<input class="star" type="radio" name="criterion[{$criterion.id_product_comment_criterion|round}]" value="4"  />

<input class="star" type="radio" name="criterion[{$criterion.id_product_comment_criterion|round}]" value="5"  />

</div>

modify the checked value in productcomments.tpl file (maybe other file)

what's the problem of my store,,,,

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

For Lina88, if until now you don't figure out how to resolve the problem with those 4 stars even if value is checked to 5 i have the solution, Is easy, after you edit "public_html/your store/your theme/modules/productcomments/productcomments.tpl" and set checked to 5, go to "public_html/modules/productcomments/productcomments.tpl" and change the file there too.

• 6 years later...