Banner??

Hi i was wondering if to go about putting up a banner across the top of my site some of you have a graphic at the very top that spans across the shop i was wondering how you did this?? I really want to create a graphic for the top of my shop instead of the small logo i have. I ended up having to change my logo as my previous one did not fit properly so this would be a solution to my problem any help would be greatfully appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,
If your stil wondering on how to do it... Here is my way. Go to the desired theme for ex. if it is the default one go to prestashop\themes\prestashop\ and open header.tpl then you will see this code ( a bit longer but i started from head ).

</head>

<body {if $page_name}id="{$page_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}"{/if}>

<!-- HERE IS THE PEACE OF THE CODE YOU HAVE TO PUT TO MAKE YOUR BANNER THE WAY YOU WANT-->

<!-- Header -->

{$HOOK_TOP}

<!-- Left -->

{$HOOK_LEFT_COLUMN}

<!-- Center -->

Thats great, I did it first through css added in the header but then i found out this is easier. Anyway have you noticed the bug while trying to sort products by price low/high. I checked it in you page and it doesn't work too i thought i messed it but it seems prestashop programers have to work on it. :(

Hi there,
If your stil wondering on how to do it... Here is my way. Go to the desired theme for ex. if it is the default one go to prestashop\themes\prestashop\ and open header.tpl then you will see this code ( a bit longer but i started from head ).
</head>

<body {if $page_name}id="{$page_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}"{/if}>

<!-- HERE IS THE PEACE OF THE CODE YOU HAVE TO PUT TO MAKE YOUR BANNER THE WAY YOU WANT-->

<!-- Header -->

{$HOOK_TOP}

<!-- Left -->

{$HOOK_LEFT_COLUMN}

<!-- Center -->

Hi Tonche, can you tell me how to place the language, contact, sitemap, etc below the header like yours?