Finding all items without shipping info?

rwinnovation

I was helping out a friend of mine who does not have much knowledge with computers. He was using prestashop as inventory control knowing one day he will be using as a website. 3 years later he wants it a website and before I can activate it I need to make sure all the shipping information has been set (mainly the wight). He went back and changed all the info but I found a few missing when I skimmed around.

I looked for mods, search the forums for days, tried to find scripts. basically wandered around lost for the last few hours. Can someone help me find/make/create something that will confirm or show what items needs shipping information installed

www.carolina-classics.com/carolina

Thank you in advance

I've been doing a lot of shipping work of late and also thought how does shop manager really  know that at checkout, that a product has associated shipping.d  How do we know or at least handle checkout when product or country has 'no carrier'?  We have one solution but it only displays at product level that that no shipping to your country is available, this is a horrible situation and we see same even on amazon...and further if our goal is to sell world wide, and look at building a carrier config to support that, well good luck...cannot really be done.

Your topic brought to mind an idea we have and that is a module producing report on such things as orphaned product by country,  i.e. no shipping carrier by zone/country....now no time....another day...but certainly would be nice to know if there are orphan products.  Now the only way to orphan a product is to use shipping tab in product, or not have carrier for a country/zone where shipping is assigned but that carrier(s) are not part associated to that delivery country.

but at end of day the forensics of orphaned product delivery by country....is very difficult....

ew,  sorry did not know this in paid section....

I'll add video then as well about grandpa rambling:

Edited by El Patron (see edit history)
  • Like 1