Expert required to solve a problem in my prestashop

jlopez82

Hi!

I need an expert to solve this problem Im getting with my prestashop: I get this error in my prestashop: [an error occurred while processing this directive] It usually occurs in my backoffice when something takes to long, like erasing cache.. http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/1631711/765511aa767566d7381b993682a0bfb7

This is what happened..

One day the developer of the theme send us an email urging us to upgrade the theme due to security reasons.. I didn’t do it..

Weeks later I was having difficulties to load my site.. the hosting support told me that it is taking too much memory or something like that..

So I upgraded my hosting from a shared host to a vps and I was able to load my site again.. But I was having problem with my images and was getting an error when I was trying to activate tiny url.. a guy fixed it and told me this (it was index file issue.. In this file some malicious code exists that was creating htaccess with 444 permission automatically)

And I noticed that my search results in google appeared in Japanese.. so I was hacked.. I followed the instructions sent by the developer, installed the patch, erased the files that the developer told me and cleaned files in my server with site lock..

Everything went back to normal again, I was again in Spanish on google..

The only thing I noticed was this problem.. the strange thing is that it happens sometimes, not always and is more frequent at night..

Thnaks