How to force all the browser to reaload all and delete all the old chache of the website ?

How to force all the browser to reaload all and delete all the old chache of the website ?

I have press clear cache in performance, but all the browsers continue to keep saved the old css, images and settings...

Thanks

'when testing open incognito window....that solves that....note: two incognito (chrome) windows share same cookie, so make sure to only have one...

I past when i was deleting the cache in performance alla the browsers reload all. Why now it don't reload ?

I want all the customers and browsers reload all and throw away the old cache becouse we have change images and css.

Also the css is not loading the new one...

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

I'm looking for a solution on this too - I've added <canvas></canvas> to the header.tpl file to make snow drop in background, so now clients who have visited the site previously see the snow in white background, and all the contents of the site are below. How to force client's browsers to get the new CSS files? Clearing chache, force compilation did not help, only CTRL + F5 did the trick. I hope someone can help us solve this!

• 3 years later...
On 11/29/2016 at 10:22 AM, sting5 said:

I'm looking for a solution on this too - I've added <canvas></canvas> to the header.tpl file to make snow drop in background, so now clients who have visited the site previously see the snow in white background, and all the contents of the site are below. How to force client's browsers to get the new CSS files? Clearing chache, force compilation did not help, only CTRL + F5 did the trick. I hope someone can help us solve this!

same problem for us. Did you solved?