CSS style for thickbox, search bar, categories broken on product page 1.5.6

Adria Laxson

I am having  a new issue in presta 1.5.6 on only the product page but it's not just the fancybox. It's issues on several items on the page (search box, drop down category list drop down).I've uploaded all new /js/jquery/plugins css files & tried every z-index update I could, cleared all caches, enabled jqzoon (nothing changed), enabled original css instead of ccc...and the list goes on. Any ideas? http://www.cicciabel...apods-ppk.html#

The only thing I have changed (& I did notice immediate issues) was moving my domain name to the server where my website is hosted.

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to get rid of the conflict  for all the js by adding below code to jquery.fancybox.js in my theme folder. Now the only one left is the fancybox image is still popping up full screen. I'm going to take a look at just finding code for that. Let me know if you have ideas just for the fancybox image itself when clicked.

$.noConflict();

jQuery(document).ready(function($){

I was able to get rid of the conflict  for all the js by adding below code to jquery.fancybox.js in my theme folder. Now the only one left is the fancybox image is still popping up full screen. I'm going to take a look at just finding code for that. Let me know if you have ideas just for the fancybox image itself when clicked.

$.noConflict();

jQuery(document).ready(function($){

maybe it was caused by this  class "thickbox shown"

change the code in product.js

http://www.cicciabella.com/presta/themes/modushop/js/product.js

change 

$('.thickbox').fancybox({

to 

$('.thickbox.shown').fancybox({

fancybox can't load for there are more than on image with this class,

if it still doesn't work,maybe the js was not load correctly

I appreciate that so much. I tried it but it didn't work. I really am starting to think  its the widget "addthis" script (facebook, twitter counter). I found the error below. I don't have a module called add this & I don't remember hard coding it but I can't seem to get rid of that thing. I tried just deleting it from my product.tpl file & got a fatal error (all kinds of smarty compile errors). I deleted the cache but still can't get rid of the fatal error if I pull the code directly out. I've never not been able to delete something like that.

This is the product page error I just found in the console that make me think that it's the cause

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at http://m.addthis.com/live/red_lojson/100eng.json?sh=2283&ph=2283&ivh=732&dt=14693&pdt=256&ict=&pct=1&perf=widget%7C257%7C125%2Clojson%7C1457%7C864%2Csh%7C1475%7C217&rndr=render_toolbox%7C1478%2Cpreferred_available%7C1866&cmenu=%7B%22sh%22%3A%22share%22%2C%22spc%22%3A%22tbx-300%2Cmen-300%22%7D&ppd=0&ppl=0&fbe=&xmv=0&xms=0&xmlc=0&jsfw=jquery&jsfwv=jquery-1.7.2&al=men&scr=0&scv=0&ba=3&sid=582695a068a6944d&rev=v7.7.2-wp&pub=xa-506085301209b251&dp=www.cicciabella.com&fp=presta%2Fen%2Fdown-comfortoes%2F259-cotton-candy-comfortoes-ppk.html&pfm=0&icns=addthis%2Cfacebook%2Ctwitter%2Cprint%2Cemail%2Cpinterest_share%2Cgmail%2Cgoogle_plusone_share%2Clinkedin%2Cmailto%2Ctumblr. (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ does not match ‘*’).

I feel like I've tried for awhile & can't seem to find the js error so for now I've just disabled clicking on the full size image (onclick="return false") until I can come up with another option/idea.

there is no problem with your code of product.js,it have test it,maybe fancybox js file didn't load correctly or there is conflict

• 3 weeks later...