en Jump to content
Laizez

[solved] unable to access shop front and also modules from the backoffice

Question

Can anyone help:

when I want to visit my shop i get this:

Fatal error: Redefinition of parameter $id_shop in /var/www/of-power.net/salg/modules/blocktopmenu/blocktopmenu.php on line 805

when I try to go to Modules from the backoffice i get this:

Fatal error: Redefinition of parameter $id_shop in /var/www/of-power.net/salg/classes/module/Module.php(1238) : eval()'d code on line 805
[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/var/www/of-power.net/salg/classes/module/Module.php(1238) : eval()'d code:
Redefinition of parameter $id_shop

How can I solve this error?

it has been a while since i created the shop, and havent touched it in like 6 months, now suddently when i want to use it, it doesn't work.

how can this happen?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Edited by Laizez

6 answers to this question

after at lot of trying, I finally fixed it :D

​I deleted the folder "Blocktopmenu" and now I could access the modules from backoffice and reinstall it. now everything works fine again :D

​Thanks for the help.

Hello Rocky

here is line 805 to 808

private function getCMSPages($id_cms_category, $id_shop = false, $id_lang = false, $id_shop = false)
 {
  $id_shop = ($id_shop !== false) ? (int)$id_shop : (int)Context::getContext()->shop->id;
  $id_lang = $id_lang ? (int)$id_lang : (int)Context::getContext()->language->id;

That line of code is wrong. There should only be one $id_shop parameter. Here's what it is on my PrestaShop v1.6.1.8 test site:

protected function getCMSPages($id_cms_category, $id_shop = false, $id_lang = false)

Maybe you should download the latest version of blocktopmenu?

On 10/31/2016 at 4:39 PM, rocky said:

That line of code is wrong. There should only be one $id_shop parameter. Here's what it is on my PrestaShop v1.6.1.8 test site:

protected function getCMSPages($id_cms_category, $id_shop = false, $id_lang = false)

Maybe you should download the latest version of blocktopmenu?

I tried rocky's suggestion without deleting the blocktopmenu files. 

Just delete the duplicate $id_shop parameter works well.