Frontcontroller::init - Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart

Hi

I've started receiving the below error during this month can anyone help to shed some light on how to fix this?

"Frontcontroller::init - Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart"

I'm using Prestashop1.6.1.5 with Wire Transfer and Payfast Module. 

I did find some topics on the issue but no confirmed fix.

I'm also not able to get debug mode running to see what may cause the problem.

Edited by MarlboroMan (see edit history)

+1

After my upgrade from 1.5.6.3 to 1.6.1.7 every order goes with the same error in my log file in 4 shops. Searching google with the error shows there are more with the same issue. Now chrome can't save product with 1.6.1.7 im exploring other software.

Since 1.4 i see a lot of template changes that cost me a lot of time with little progress.

Hi kuipje

I've also had the save problem in Chrome. I was unable to save after editing product etc..

I found a fix on the forum that worked by removing the below code from line 252 - 254 in:

PrestaShop/admin-dev/themes/default/template/controllers/products/helpers/form/form.tpl

Code to remove:

submitHandler: function(form) {

form.submit();

},

After removing the code I went into Chrome/settings/Show advanced settings…/ and cleared all my browsing history Cache etc...

I can now save again but still receive the below error at random.

"Frontcontroller::init - Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart"

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The error is the email templates after of translate, edit and cause the cart show that message in order confirmation (Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart). Also the system es very slow to place an order and for any related action to send a email.

When you changed a status order or register a new user, you can try disable the email funtion in the prestashop preferences for the fast solution or edit the file public_html/classesPaymentModule.php and delete the function Mail::  and this disable email order confirmation.

After this modification your  prestashop order process very fast.

I am updating more info...
Sorry for my english 

DELETE THIS FUCTION

Mail::Send(
                                    (int)$order->id_lang,
                                    'voucher',
                                    sprintf(Mail::l('New voucher for your order %s', (int)$order->id_lang), $order->reference),
                                    $params,
                                    $this->context->customer->email,
                                    $this->context->customer->firstname.' '.$this->context->customer->lastname,
                                    null, null, null, null, _PS_MAIL_DIR_, false, (int)$order->id_shop