Expert Required for Paypal Problem

HowHard

We have a linux vps server which hosts 3 PS installs, 1 of which is using prestashop 1.5, the other 2 are the latest 1.6 install.

Each install is a multistore setup with a few sites running from each install.

We very rarely would get the occasional order where the payment was taken fine, but there was no order generated, only a customer with a cart that was never a finished order.

Over the past 2-3 months, this has been happening a lot more often. Anywhere between once and 5 times a week.

I have had my main developer trying to figure this out for quite some time and he has not been able to fix or identify the problem exactly and client needs a second opinion.

PayPal module is up to date and we are using paypal europe module with website payments pro.

Yeah, since you posted in job offer, I always go with the main responsability of the category.

I just need one confirmation : Is the amount billed to your client the same as the amount your cart is processing on PrestaShop.

Here's the problem : The PayPal module validate if the amount billed (charged) on PayPal is "==" the amount of the cart. (Validation.php, controller in the module) If it isn't...it litteraly  does nothing (My main concern lately)

So your clue : Check that your amount on both side, PrestaShop abandonned cart and PayPal, are really equals.

If you need us : we're b367.ca

Martin.