Google Shopping Module problem

robertpol

Hello,

I have problem with official Google Shopping Module from: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/23831-google-shopping.html

In E-commerce on Account Linking in Google Merchant Center I don't have any plus button to add my Prestashop platform (in rest tabs ADWORDS and DOUBLECLICK I have plus button) like on screen in attachment.

If I click "here" to get stated is nothing happen. Iam confuse and don't know to doing. Can anyone have similar problem?

post-472562-0-61229900-1477057303_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Also following instructions nothing happens.

Clicking on LAUNCH i'm redirected to Google merchant center home page, not to the page to make the feed.

And if i trie to make the feed for prestashop on ecommerce page, there isn't a button or something else to add the feed!

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. I get an 'oops! something went wrong' message. Not helpful.

I got through the setup, and I don't get past the first page without an error message appearing. Then after I just get redirected to thew merchant center portal. 

Is anyone from prestashop going to support on this?  Where can we find the module developers?

Thanks

Same issue.

I clicked Launch and then set up a Google Merchant Account.

However, there seems to be a problem with the 'new PrestaShop API account will be automatically generated and your store information and credentials will be submitted to Merchant Center through a secure connection' step in the process. The Prestashop API account does not seem to be created and is definitely not passed to the Merchant Center.

As a result of this, the Ecommerce Platform Imports option in the Merchant Center Product Feeds remains unselectable. Reading the instructions, it is clear that 'You must link your Merchant Center account to your PrestaShop account before you can enable the PrestaShop import option'. However, this is where the problem lies. When I go to the ECommerce tab under account linking, it shows that no ecommerce accounts have been linked. In addition, there appears to be no way of adding such a link from the Google Merchant Center as there is no + button.

I am not sure if there is a way to manually create this link, but even if there was, how would you do it because the 'new Prestashop API account' is not made visible when clicking 'Launch' from the Prestashop Google Shopping Module. The module developed by Prestashop Partners appears not to be working at this step.

Prestashop Partners - please help!

Also following instructions nothing happens.

Clicking on LAUNCH i'm redirected to Google merchant center home page, not to the page to make the feed.

And if i trie to make the feed for prestashop on ecommerce page, there isn't a button or something else to add the feed!

I was told by the google help center that I have to enable ssl in all pages in order to work.. I havent tried it yet..

I also contacted Google help center and they advised that this happens when the site has no SSL certificate installed.

I installed an SSL Certificate on my website and the Launch button now magically connects my shop to Google Merchant Center and creates the automatic feeds.

Solution to this problem is to install an SSL certificate onto your website. You also need to click to enable SSL under Preferences->General.

The feed links to Google merchant centre and transfers details of ALL products listed in your store database, whether they are active or not.

There seems to be no way to filter this list and I do not wish to have all my products showing on Google shopping.

It also generates errors in certain of the mapping fields and I can't find any way to fix these mapping errors.

In the end, I wrote a SQL query that extracts the information for my products into a file that can be uploaded by Google shopping. I just need to manually add the Google shopping categories for now. But doing it this way works much better than the automatic module. It is more effort, but better results.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have the same issue, everytime i'm clicking on LAUNCH I'm redirected to Google merchant center home page, and I can't linked Prestashop to Google Merchant.

SSL is enable, I linked my Adwords account, I verified and claimed my website. I'm using Prestashop 1.7.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does anybody from Prestashop give a shit about any of anymore? Or is this why everyone is moving to Thirty Bees?

It would be nice if you fixed such a crucial module and made it usable. Right now it is uploading every single one of my products and each combination. I don't want this. I just want it to give me the option to upload the default combination or no combination data at all. And then on top of that, when I'm in my merchant center I have tons of errors for "unknown product type" (can't change this anywhere on prestashop's end or my merchant center), "missing brand" (all my products have brands and when I go to add a rule in my merchant center for this field, "brand" does not show up in the drop down of available fields), and a string of other errors.

Prestashop is the worst. Moving to Thirty Bees where they care about their customers.

• 2 weeks later...