New Online Worldpay Card Processing Method

I've been using the standard worldpay module on our website for over a year now but I fear it's losing us sales due to the redirect to worldpay's clunky, old-fashioned gateway page. Worldpay now provide a new service called Online Worldpay which can be integrated on your shop payment page with no redirect like the old version. It looks much better and much more modern. Details can be found here https://developer.worldpay.com/jsonapi/docs/template-form

The problem is that I can't find any information on the prestashop forum about anyone having tried to integrate it and there doesn't seem to be a single module that will allow me to easily install it through the back office. This only leaves me with the option of coding but it's a job way beyond my ability.

Is anyone already using this or do you know of any information which will help me to integrate it with our payment section?

Thanks,

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Super old post I know.

I use worldpay but went the module route to be honest. The form option uses an iframe.

The module I use has no redirect so really nice. Problem I have though is PCI compliance. I am on a PCI compliant hosting but the scans are incredibly invasive, so much so the hosters will no longer allow me to use the sysnet scans meaning I must go elsewhere and pay for scans.

This leads me back to the module. If you host the card taking process you will need PCI compliance but with the redirect you do not need PCI compliance scans.

I am not yet sure if the Ónline'version of the worldpay will allow for redirect and I think it's the business management account you would need for redirects.

I am in the process of looking to use the redirect option to be honest to reduce the hassles. I can provide details of the module I use if this thread is still active for you as the module is really easy to use set up etc.

Any one have advice on setting up the redirect for worldpay I would be keen to hear as to be honest I have no idea where to start even after reading the iframe guide from worldpay, written as if you have a degree in web programming :/

Hi Statuesque,

We went down the paid module route for our Worldpay payment system. It was pricey but it's been stable and was easy to set up. The only reason I want to change is that I don't like the redirect to Worldpay's 1990's looking gateway. I shall look into the new module you mentioned. Is it the Worldpay Payment Gateway Module for £54.99? That's a very reasonable price but i'll need to investigate the PCI compliance issue that you mentioned as there's no point in paying for something that I may not be able to use. If I recall, there are a number of highly detailed documents to be completed in order to become PCI compliant.

Hi.

No docs to complete for the PCI side of things. If you have a small store / single user business then there's 8 questions to answer. If you have multiple staff and PC's etc then it's about 140 questions [seriously] but they are tick boxes so pretty quick.

Apart from that it's an external scan you must do and the scan must pass. This is the issue I am having as the scan keeps failing despite being hosted on PCI compliant servers, the hosters [siteground] say there's nothing more they can do and the scan [sysnet] is just being too invasive hence I need to use the redirect option as that means you do not need a PCI scan as the card details are being taken onthe worldpay site directly.

See how it goes, the page may look 1990's but might save you a whole heap of headaches.

Are you on the Online account currently then using the redirect option or is the redirect option only for the business gateway account ? Not figured that part out yet. I may go th e paid module route for the redirect as well to be honest as the iframe forms option just looks to be beyond my capability.

I went with the worldpay payment gateway which was 65.99, it's very easy to setup as you just need the API details. Using this though would require the PCI compliance.