Xpert-Idea

Powerfull Prestashop 1.6 & 1.7 Blog Module

Hi.

Real beginner question.

What is the URL of my blog where I can find my blog? ūüė¨

Thank you

Hello Everyone, 

I have a WordPress websites named Chiropractors Near Me and haven't used Prestashop modules and it is possible to use to module for already installed theme of my website. If Yes can anyone suggest me how can i use that module on my website. 

Waiting for the quick Response

Thanks. 

Hi! I have a prestashop 1.7.5.2 install with Xpert Blog v2.0.0 module, and I get 500 erro when opening blog posts and blog categories men√Ļ options (not blog comments and blog image type though). How can I fix this?¬†

Attached are the two errors I get.

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Schermata 2020-03-18 alle 10.34.03.png

23 hours ago, renier8 said:

hello - any help for me please?

ūüėü

if you go into modules, look for blog, and enter the settings panel for the expert blog, you'll find a "url setting" tab and there you'll find all of the urls you need :D

17 hours ago, renier8 said:

hello. thank you for your kind answer.

I am still in the dark.ūü§£

Must this be my blog URL: https://chinwhisperer.co.za/xipblog.html

I get a 404 error.

I would really appreciate any assistance.

Renier

it's probably because you don't have friendly urls activated :D Try activating the friendly urls and see if it works

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kitfoxster said:

it's probably because you don't have friendly urls activated :D Try activating the friendly urls and see if it works

That was it, it works ūü§©

This is not even your mod, and you have questions of your own. But you still helped me.

That was a real kind gesture.

You have my thanks.

Renier

1 minute ago, renier8 said:

That was it, it works ūü§©

This is not even your mod, and you have questions of your own. But you still helped me.

That was a real kind gesture.

You have my thanks.

Renier

No problem man, everyone has his or her problems to solve, some more complex than others, it's important to help someone if you can!! It's the only way to get better and make the world a better place!!!

I'm glad I could help you!!! :D Cheers!!!

Hola, 

Utilizo este blog pero las urls de las entradas aparecen así:

https://www.mitienda.com/es/nombre-del-blog/post/nombre-del-post.html?page_type=post

¬ŅSe podr√≠a hacer para que siempre accedas desde donde¬†aparecen todas las entradas o desde donde accedas las url sea¬†https://www.mitienda.com/es/nombre-del-blog/post/nombre-del-post.html?

Tambi√©n no se env√≠an dichas urls al sitemap, ¬Ņc√≥mo se podr√≠an enviar?

Gracias.

---

Hi,

I use this blog but the urls of the posts appear like this:

https://www.mitienda.com/es/nombre-del-blog/post/nombre-del-post.html?page_type=post

Could it be done so that you always access from where all the entries appear or from where you access the url is https://www.mitienda.com/es/nombre-del-blog/post/nombre-del-post.html?

Also these urls are not sent to the sitemap, how could they be sent?

Thank you.

This is a brilliant module.

Thank you, developers.

Renier

En 26/3/2020 a las 10:15 AM, clickpos dijo:

Hola, 

Utilizo este blog pero las urls de las entradas aparecen así:

¬ŅSe podr√≠a hacer para que siempre accedas desde donde¬†aparecen todas las entradas o desde donde accedas las url sea¬†https://www.mitienda.com/es/nombre-del-blog/post/nombre-del-post.html?

Tambi√©n no se env√≠an dichas urls al sitemap, ¬Ņc√≥mo se podr√≠an enviar?

Gracias.

---

Hi,

I use this blog but the urls of the posts appear like this:

Could it be done so that you always access from where all the entries appear or from where you access the url is https://www.mitienda.com/es/nombre-del-blog/post/nombre-del-post.html?

Also these urls are not sent to the sitemap, how could they be sent?

Thank you.

To remove "page_type=post" at the end of the post URL you have to edit 2 files: /modules/xipblog/xipblog.php and /modules/xipblog/classes/xippostsclass.php

First go to xipblog.php, and search for this code on line 448: 

if(!isset($params['page_type'])){
	$params['page_type'] = 'post';
}

and replace it with this:

// if(!isset($params['page_type'])){
// 		$params['page_type'] = 'post';
// }

Then go to the file xippostsclass.php and replace this code (which is located in lines 512, 595, 678 and 863):

$results[$i]['link'] = xipblog::XipBlogPostLink(array('id'=>$qlvalue['id_xipposts'],'rewrite'=>$qlvalue['link_rewrite'],'page_type'=>$post_type));

with this:

// $results[$i]['link'] = xipblog::XipBlogPostLink(array('id'=>$qlvalue['id_xipposts'],'rewrite'=>$qlvalue['link_rewrite'],'page_type'=>$post_type));

$params = array(
	'id' => $qlvalue['id_xipposts'],
	'rewrite' => $qlvalue['link_rewrite']
);
if ($post_type != 'post') {
	$params['page_type'] = $post_type;
}
$results[$i]['link'] = xipblog::XipBlogPostLink($params);

With these two changes "page_type=post" will be removed from the posts URL.

Sending the posts URLs to the sitemap is a bit more difficult but I have found a way of doing this if you are using the Google Sitemap module (gsitemap).

You will have to modify the same files as before: xipblog.php and xippostsclass.php

First, go to xipblog.php 

Find this code in line 18:

public $all_hooks = array("displayheader","ModuleRoutes","displayhome");

public $all_hooks = array("displayheader","ModuleRoutes","displayhome", "gSitemapAppendUrls");

Search for the constructor in line 69:

public function __construct()
{
	// Some lines of code here
}

and add this code:

{

if ( !$this->isRegisteredInHook('gSitemapAppendUrls') ) {
			$this->registerHook('gSitemapAppendUrls');
	}
}

Go to the last line of xipblog.php and before the last curly bracket '}' add this two functions:

public function hookgSitemapAppendUrls()
{
	$xipblogPostsInfo = self::getXipblogPostsInfo();
	$sitemapInfo = array();

$id_shop = (int)Context::getcontext()->shop->id;
	$id_lang = (int)Context::getcontext()->language->id;
	$ssl = null;
	$relative_protocol = false;
	$base_url = self::getBaseLink($id_shop, $ssl, $relative_protocol).self::getLangLink($id_lang, null, $id_shop);
	$imageType = xipimagetypeclass::GetAllImageTypes();
	$imageType = end($imageType);

if ( isset($xipblogPostsInfo) && !empty($xipblogPostsInfo) )
	{
		foreach($xipblogPostsInfo as $post_info)
		{
			$sitemapInfo[] = array(
				'link' => self::XipBlogPostLink(array(
							'id' => $post_info['id_xipposts']
						)
				),
				'page' => 'category', // Priority: 0.8
				'lastmod' => $post_info['post_modified'],
					'image' => array(
						'link' => $base_url . xipblog_img_uri . $imageType['name'] . '-' . $post_info['post_img'],
						'title_img' => xippostsclass::get_the_title($post_info['id_xipposts'])['post_title'],
						'caption' => xippostsclass::get_the_excerpt($post_info['id_xipposts'])['post_excerpt']
					)
			);
		}
	}

return $sitemapInfo;
}

public function getXipblogPostsInfo() {
	$sql = 'SELECT id_xipposts, post_modified, post_img ' 
    		. 'FROM ' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'xipposts';

$result = Db::getInstance()->ExecuteS($sql);

return $result;
}

Now, go to the last line of the file xippostsclass.php, before the last curly bracket '}', and add the following function:

public static function get_the_excerpt($id_post = NULL, $post_type = 'post')
{
	if( $id_post == NULL ) {
	    return false;
    	}

$id_lang = (int)Context::getContext()->language->id;
	$id_shop = (int)Context::getContext()->shop->id;

$sql = 'SELECT xcl.`post_excerpt` '
            . 'FROM `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'xipposts` xc '
            . 'INNER JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'xipposts_lang` xcl ON (xc.`id_xipposts` = xcl.`id_xipposts` AND xcl.`id_lang` = ' . $id_lang . ') '
            . 'INNER JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'xipposts_shop` xcs ON (xc.`id_xipposts` = xcs.`id_xipposts` AND xcs.`id_shop` = ' . $id_shop . ') '
            . 'WHERE xc.`post_type` = ' . $post_type . ' AND xc.`id_xipposts` = ' . $id_post;

$results = Db::getInstance()->getRow($sql);

return $results;
}

The last thing you have to do is going to the Google Sitemap configuration and regenerate the sitemap, and you will see the posts URLs are now included in the sitemap.

I have tested this in Prestashop 1.7.5.0 and xipblog v2.0.1, and only with standard post format, not with gallery, video or audio.

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Just to let you know that the domain xpert-idea.com expired on 29 March 2020 so the examples that are listed here stopped working .

Regards,

Jacek

On 4/1/2020 at 7:29 PM, Rafa Soler said:

To remove "page_type=post" at the end of the post URL you have to edit 2 files: /modules/xipblog/xipblog.php and /modules/xipblog/classes/xippostsclass.php

First go to xipblog.php, and search for this code on line 448: 

if(!isset($params['page_type'])){
	$params['page_type'] = 'post';
}

// if(!isset($params['page_type'])){
// 		$params['page_type'] = 'post';
// }

Then go to the file xippostsclass.php and replace this code (which is located in lines 512, 595, 678 and 863):

$results[$i]['link'] = xipblog::XipBlogPostLink(array('id'=>$qlvalue['id_xipposts'],'rewrite'=>$qlvalue['link_rewrite'],'page_type'=>$post_type));

with this:

// $results[$i]['link'] = xipblog::XipBlogPostLink(array('id'=>$qlvalue['id_xipposts'],'rewrite'=>$qlvalue['link_rewrite'],'page_type'=>$post_type));

$params = array(
	'id' => $qlvalue['id_xipposts'],
	'rewrite' => $qlvalue['link_rewrite']
);
if ($post_type != 'post') {
	$params['page_type'] = $post_type;
}
$results[$i]['link'] = xipblog::XipBlogPostLink($params);

With these two changes "page_type=post" will be removed from the posts URL.

Sending the posts URLs to the sitemap is a bit more difficult but I have found a way of doing this if you are using the Google Sitemap module (gsitemap).

You will have to modify the same files as before: xipblog.php and xippostsclass.php

First, go to xipblog.php 

Find this code in line 18:

public $all_hooks = array("displayheader","ModuleRoutes","displayhome");

public $all_hooks = array("displayheader","ModuleRoutes","displayhome", "gSitemapAppendUrls");

Search for the constructor in line 69:

{
}

and add this code:

{

if ( !$this->isRegisteredInHook('gSitemapAppendUrls') ) {
			$this->registerHook('gSitemapAppendUrls');
	}
}

Go to the last line of xipblog.php and before the last curly bracket '}' add this two functions:

public function hookgSitemapAppendUrls()
{
	$xipblogPostsInfo = self::getXipblogPostsInfo();
	$sitemapInfo = array();

$id_shop = (int)Context::getcontext()->shop->id;
	$id_lang = (int)Context::getcontext()->language->id;
	$ssl = null;
	$relative_protocol = false;
	$base_url = self::getBaseLink($id_shop, $ssl, $relative_protocol).self::getLangLink($id_lang, null, $id_shop);
	$imageType = xipimagetypeclass::GetAllImageTypes();
	$imageType = end($imageType);

if ( isset($xipblogPostsInfo) && !empty($xipblogPostsInfo) )
	{
		foreach($xipblogPostsInfo as $post_info)
		{
			$sitemapInfo[] = array(
				'link' => self::XipBlogPostLink(array(
							'id' => $post_info['id_xipposts']
						)
				),
				'page' => 'category', // Priority: 0.8
				'lastmod' => $post_info['post_modified'],
					'image' => array(
						'link' => $base_url . xipblog_img_uri . $imageType['name'] . '-' . $post_info['post_img'],
						'title_img' => xippostsclass::get_the_title($post_info['id_xipposts'])['post_title'],
						'caption' => xippostsclass::get_the_excerpt($post_info['id_xipposts'])['post_excerpt']
					)
			);
		}
	}

return $sitemapInfo;
}

public function getXipblogPostsInfo() {
	$sql = 'SELECT id_xipposts, post_modified, post_img ' 
    		. 'FROM ' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'xipposts';

$result = Db::getInstance()->ExecuteS($sql);

return $result;
}

Now, go to the last line of the file xippostsclass.php, before the last curly bracket '}', and add the following function:

public static function get_the_excerpt($id_post = NULL, $post_type = 'post')
{
	if( $id_post == NULL ) {
	    return false;
    	}

$id_lang = (int)Context::getContext()->language->id;
	$id_shop = (int)Context::getContext()->shop->id;

$sql = 'SELECT xcl.`post_excerpt` '
            . 'FROM `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'xipposts` xc '
            . 'INNER JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'xipposts_lang` xcl ON (xc.`id_xipposts` = xcl.`id_xipposts` AND xcl.`id_lang` = ' . $id_lang . ') '
            . 'INNER JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'xipposts_shop` xcs ON (xc.`id_xipposts` = xcs.`id_xipposts` AND xcs.`id_shop` = ' . $id_shop . ') '
            . 'WHERE xc.`post_type` = ' . $post_type . ' AND xc.`id_xipposts` = ' . $id_post;

$results = Db::getInstance()->getRow($sql);

return $results;
}

The last thing you have to do is going to the Google Sitemap configuration and regenerate the sitemap, and you will see the posts URLs are now included in the sitemap.

I have tested this in Prestashop 1.7.5.0 and xipblog v2.0.1, and only with standard post format, not with gallery, video or audio.

Hola,

Antes de todo muchas gracias por la información . Está bastante clara pero no se porque no me funciona.

Respecto a "page_type=post", hago lo que me indicas en  xipblog.php y no se observan cambios. Continuo haciendo lo que me indicas en xippostsclass.php, y desde  "xipblog-archive ", es decir, desde donde se acceden a todos los posts, al hacer click en "Continuar", para acceder a un post vuelve a "xipblog-archive " (miweb.com/es/trabajos-realizados.html), no se puede acceder a cada post.

Respecto a incluir xipblog al sitemap, incluyo todo lo que me comentas, no me da ning√ļn tipo de error pero tampoco lo incluye en el sitemap. En la l√≠nea 69 y siguientes a mi me aparece todo esto, lo que hice es incluir dentro la parte que me comentas sin borrar lo que ya tengo:

{
        $this->name = 'xipblog';
        $this->tab = 'front_office_features';
        $this->version = '2.0.1';
        $this->author = 'xpert-idea.com';
        $this->bootstrap = true;
        $this->need_upgrade = true;
        $this->controllers = array('archive','single');
        parent::__construct();    
        $this->displayName = $this->l('Xpert Prestashop Blog Module by xpert-idea.com');
        $this->description = $this->l('XipBlog Powerfull Prestashop Blog Module by xpert-idea.com');
        $this->ps_versions_compliancy = array('min' => '1.7', 'max' => _PS_VERSION_);
        if(!isset($this->context)){
            $this->context = Context::getContext();

}
    }

Espero que me puedas ayudar.

Nuevamente muchas gracias,

Hello, i've installed your 2.0 module version on a PrestaShop: 1.7.6.4. 

This is my module conf: 

2020-04-09-20-44.png.1115282b97db26b74897fde7d4971601.png

But the module allways shows the urls with .htm. Also if i remove manually the Dispatcher does NOT work with the disable_html version. I'd like to remove the extension .html from my urls.. May you help me?

Also i tried to modify the Prestashop ddbb, but if i remove there, the link shows properly, but the Distpatcher still not working.. 

2020-04-09-20-50-localhost.png.e7e24dae6fa93c26d1d6d9ffcca37f54.png

thanks in advance

Edited by theduder (see edit history)

Hola. 

Hace tiempo que tengo el blog instalado y funcionando, pero hoy me he dado cuenta de una tontería... En la vista de los post, cuando estás leyendo un post en particular, a la derecha tengo el espacio para que aparezca más contenido, bien sea la lista de categorías o una lista de productos en oferta de la web... pero no aparece nada y ni idea de porqué o dónde meterle la mano.

Ya he modificado alg√ļn tpl para ajustar lo que se ve√≠a o no de cada blog (estad√≠sticas b√°sicamente), pero esto ni idea de porqu√© no va.

En la personalizaci√≥n, el item de single-post lo tengo puesto a dos columnas, con la derecha m√°s peque√Īa, y s√≠, el espacio est√°, pero sin contenido.

A ver si alguien me puede dar una pista...

On 3/18/2020 at 10:35 AM, kitfoxster said:

Hi! I have a prestashop 1.7.5.2 install with Xpert Blog v2.0.0 module, and I get 500 erro when opening blog posts and blog categories men√Ļ options (not blog comments and blog image type though). How can I fix this?¬†

Attached are the two errors I get.

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Schermata 2020-03-18 alle 10.34.03.png

¬†I have a prestashop 1.7.5.2 install with Xpert Blog v2.0.0 module, and I get 500 erro when opening blog posts and blog categories men√Ļ options (not blog comments and blog image type though). How can I fix this?¬†

Edited by expandsrl (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, expandsrl said:

ho lo stesso problema qualcuno ha soluzione?

Any advance with this, sorry

hi guys! sorry if I didn't post the solution!! The solution is to downgrade your php version, I was using php 7.4 if I remember correctly, and if I'm not mistaken I fixed it by shifting it down to php 7.2. Just gradually lower your version until you see it works again :D

hace 7 horas, Argenis dijo:

I am getting redirections to this web http://ww1.xpert-idea.com/ or http://ww1.survey-smiles.com/ one every time that I try in the prestashop backend edit ,view, create, or config. Why is this happening 

SOLUTION TO REDIRECTIONS ON BACK-OFFICE

Go to the file xipblog.php located in /modules/xipblog/ and search for this code on line 1064 and 1073:

$data = @Tools::file_get_contents('http://xpert-idea.com/promotion/promotion_top.php');

change it to this:

// $data = @Tools::file_get_contents('http://xpert-idea.com/promotion/promotion_top.php');

Edited by Rafa Soler (see edit history)
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rafa Soler said:

Go to the file xipblog.php located in /modules/xipblog/ and search for this code on line 1064 and 1073:

$data = @Tools::file_get_contents('http://xpert-idea.com/promotion/promotion_top.php');

change it to this:

// $data = @Tools::file_get_contents('http://xpert-idea.com/promotion/promotion_top.php');

Great!! It works!!
Thanks Rafa  

19 minutes ago, seducele.es said:

Great!! It works!!
Thanks Rafa  

Me too Thanks!

and old version pagination not works

{* We are working for pagination Please wait today or tomorrow we will release a update for this. *}

On 4/30/2020 at 7:12 PM, seducele.es said:

change it to this:

Funciona para el problema con las redirecciones a http://ww1.xpert-idea.com/ o http://ww1.survey-smiles.com/ cuando quieres ver o editar un post.

Gracias!!

I have version 1.6

And when I install it presents me with the following error

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

All parts of a PRIMARY KEY must be NOT NULL; if you need NULL in a key, use UNIQUE instead

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `ps_xipcategory_lang` ( `id_xipcategory` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `id_lang` int(10) unsigned NULL , `name` varchar(350) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `link_rewrite` varchar(350) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `title` varchar(350) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `description` longtext, `meta_description` longtext, `keyword` text, PRIMARY KEY (`id_xipcategory`, `id_lang`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8

at line 791 in file classes/db/Db.php

786. if ($webservice_call && $errno) { 787. $dbg = debug_backtrace(); 788. WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '

'.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97); 789. } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) { 790. if ($sql) { 791. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>'); 792. } 793. 794. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError()); 795. } 796. }

DbCore->displayError - [line 425 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]

DbCore->query - [line 601 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]

DbCore->execute - [line 144 - modules/xipblog/xipblog.php] - [1 Arguments]

xipblog->Register_SQL - [line 69 - modules/xipblog/xipblog.php]

xipblog->install - [line 867 - controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php]

AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback - [line 1116 - controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php]

AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess - [line 178 - classes/controller/Controller.php]

ControllerCore->run - [line 367 - classes/Dispatcher.php]

DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 58 - admin/index.php]

Hello, newbie here. 

I'm trying to install this module, form this link:https://github.com/xpert-idea/xipblog 

But when I try to upload it through the module manager as a .zip an error pops up: 

"This document is not a module in a valid ZIP format".  --> this is transalted from spanish so translation might not be exact. 

Sovled that part, just needed to delete the "-master" from both the main name and the root file xd did not know that! 

Anyway, another issue arised. 

ONce I've installed the module I head over to module manager and find the module installed, all good up until now. But when I click to set it up on Configuration it redirects me to the website "http://ww1.xpert-idea.com/" which is no longer up.

What should I do? I must need to delete some folder or teak something but no idea what. 

Any help would be really appreciated! Cheers! 

Many thanks! 

Mar. 

Module error.JPG

Edit: Typos

Edited by delac147
url typo, edit 3: New issue after solving first one (see edit history)

@delac147 Revisa en esta misma página el mensaje que publiqué el 30 de abril donde pone "Solution to redirections on back-office".

On 10/1/2020 at 11:15 AM, Rafa Soler said:

@delac147 Revisa en esta misma página el mensaje que publiqué el 30 de abril donde pone "Solution to redirections on back-office".

Muchas gracias Rafa! no lo habia visto : )

Hola,

Tengo instalado este módulo de blog en un Prestashop 1.7.6.5. Necesito que en los posts no aparezca el autor, la fecha ni las visualizaciones. He estado mirando porque pensaba que sería sencillo de eliminar estas opciones, pero no encuentro cómo hacerlo. Agradecería cualquier ayuda.

Garcias de antemano y saludos.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I've installed this blog module in a Prestashop 1.7.6.5. I'd need that neither the author, date nor views appeared on the post. I was looking for a solution but I couldn't find it. I thought it would be easier, but I can't find how to make this post information disappear.

I'd appreciated any help.

Regards,

hace 5 horas, Tambores dijo:

Hola,

Tengo instalado este módulo de blog en un Prestashop 1.7.6.5. Necesito que en los posts no aparezca el autor, la fecha ni las visualizaciones. He estado mirando porque pensaba que sería sencillo de eliminar estas opciones, pero no encuentro cómo hacerlo. Agradecería cualquier ayuda.

Garcias de antemano y saludos.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I've installed this blog module in a Prestashop 1.7.6.5. I'd need that neither the author, date nor views appeared on the post. I was looking for a solution but I couldn't find it. I thought it would be easier, but I can't find how to make this post information disappear.

I'd appreciated any help.

Regards,

La forma más fácil de ocultarlo es poniendo este código en el archivo custom.css de tu tema actual:

.post_meta {
    display: none !important;
}

Ten en cuenta que esto solo lo oculta de la página, pero si alguien mirara el código fuente lo podría encontrar.

Si necesitas borrarlo completamente avísame por aquí y buscaré otra forma.

Un saludo,

Rafa

• Like 1

Hola a todos! 

Seg√ļn he le√≠do no soy la √ļnica con este problema pero no encuentro soluci√≥n...

Tengo Prestashop 1.7.6.7 y gracias a la ENORME ayuda de este foro he conseguido que XipBlog me funcione correctamente, pero no consigo que aparezca la barra lateral con la lista de categor√≠as... no me importa en qu√© lado est√©, pero s√≠¬†necesito que aparezcan las distintas categor√≠as que hay en alg√ļn lado.¬†¬ŅAlguien sabr√≠a como solucionarlo?

Muchas gracias por la ayuda!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody!

I think I'm not the only one with this problem, I saw somebody who asked the same thing but I can't find the solution...

I have Prestashop 1.7.6.7 and the module works (thanks to the BIG help from this forum), but I can't see the sidebar with the category list... It doesn't matter where, but I need to show it somewhere. Does anyone know how? 

Thanks for the help!! 

(Sorry if my english isn't good)